User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey singaporeans.....

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

k thx ill buy the first or second one...by the way, how much is it? where are they sold at?

thanks,
    wezx
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

The stock boy replied: \"No ma'am, they're dead\"

Msn/email - wezx1@hotmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can probably get them at Kino but they're frightfully expensive; Savage Garden is about $50. I recommend Amazon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's also Adrian Slack's Insect-Eating Plants and How to Grow Them. It's actually available at the library but is currently being loaned to your truly [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As for savage garden... you can either get it from the library or buy it online. It's so useful that I'd buy it online myself. Amazon is good, but try this local company: http://www.acmabooks.com

I think it's cheaper (due to the delivery costs, which are very high from Amazon). There's also Adrian Slack's "Carnivorous Plants", which I understand to be more descriptive of the plants, rather than providing practical cultivation information. I wld get Savage Garden first, then get Slack's "Insect Eating Plants and How to Grow Them".

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks...maybe ill buy from kino cause i dont trust internet buying...anyone know anywhere else it is sold at?borders?
    thanks...
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Savage Gardens was only $35 from Kino...wow! inflation
    Cindy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't be surprised. Falling Sing dollar and all of that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i went to red hill market because its close to where i play badminton...i bought a nepenthes for $4(i bargained) the pitchers are about 2inches long and i also bought a aloe vera for $3...i also went to the other FEF beside Mcdonalds ...they said that they are going to transport CPs from Holand tommorow...they sell neps there for $22

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast