Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hey singaporeans.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh it appears the Uncle at Redhill's finally brought in more neps. $4? That's obscene.

I'll go have a look one of these days.

wezx, I'd advise you to repot your nep, as the redhill ones have an alarming tendency to come potted in very heavy peat soil, with lots of fertiliser balls in it. Killed off two of my pitchers before I finally repotted.

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i Bought it from an Auntie...all the plant shops there seems to have neps but you have to tell them to bring them first or they wont bring...i think theres no demand...If the soil is bad for the neps then how did the aunties grow them?

Also...i bought some spahgum moss from FEF called "just moss"...is that ok for neps...should i soak in water first?
    thanks
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

The stock boy replied: \"No ma'am, they're dead\"

Msn/email - wezx1@hotmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What sort of neps were they?

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im not sure about name of CPs ,i havent studied about the names of the neps yet because i dont have any Cp books yet...it might be atala or something(i dont even know the names of my neps!

sorry
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh really? I thought only one shop sold them. The soil is good for short-term growth, but over a week or two the plant really deteriorates.

I'm afraid I don't know anything about this "Just Moss".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think they might have used the right mix because i see perlite on the soil....but theres something im worried about now...i made a cutting and there was black stuff on the insides of the stem of the "parent plant".Is this normal?
    thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the plant looks really healthy...when i cut the stem there was some brownish thing...is that normal?thx!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234