User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey singaporeans.....

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CaN u Guys from singapore tEll me where to buy Cps in singapore?and is it allowed to bring back CPs from thailand or malaysia?
    thanks!
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

The stock boy replied: \"No ma'am, they're dead\"

Msn/email - wezx1@hotmail.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TELL me who you are, what you do before I answer your qns...

...just joking! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]

Welcome on board, wezx.

To buy CPs: Read A few places, More places

CPs importation: OK from anywhere that supplies a CITES CERT AND PHOTOSANITARY CERT
    Cindy

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thx Cindy!im a cp newbie...i have been growing it for about 3 months but i was away from home for about 2 months so i didnt have so much time for it...im still serching around singapore for peat moss,spahgum, sand alll those soil for Cps and im lerning bout it from the internet like how to take care and all that.i have 1 question, is cocopeat with fertile volcanic ash ok for neps?
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CinDy... WOW Your Cps are nice,i like The corner thing alot maybe ill make something like that when i get more plants...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey can some1 tell me the location of woon leng?EbEyonder posted and said that it sells small CPs for cheap...thx!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think i would be easy for you find peat moss, dry sphagnum, because those packet of sphagnum and soil I saw in severals shopings mall's in garden section in Malaysia were import from Singapore, if you don't find them in Singapore, take a trip to Seremban, KL or Port Dickson....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi wezx, I got your email but I'll just answer your question here, and let anyone correct me if I'm wrong, since I'm pretty new to CPs as well [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]

Woon Leng's address is:

Their website is http://www.woonleng.com
    I think it's best to call them to find out what they have before making a trip down. It is really very ulu, unless you happen to live around Choa Chu Kang and have a convenient mean of travel.

Other places to visit include Far East Flora (both Thomson and Ridout Park), and basically any nursery since these may sometimes sell Neps (and usually that CP alone). There's also a local collector who sells CPs but he seems to be uncontactable recently. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Alot everYone for the information!
    i have a question...is it ok to leave my VFT in a tray of water for the whole day and night?i think its getting too much water!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast