User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Photos of assorted CPs

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also does your flouresant lights have a strong smell? the pink one i bought has a really bad smell. Is this normal? Im not sure if its burning. If it is ill change it. I bought it from a shop at Pasir Ris fish farm area. Its a 2 bulb setup, 15W each bulb. It costs $35.
    guqin: the shop also sold a 2 1/2 feet set up but it had only 1 bulb (20W). it costs $32
    thx
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

The stock boy replied: \"No ma'am, they're dead\"

Msn/email - wezx1@hotmail.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smell?Not a good sign, wezx. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif[/img] The pink lights are not as good for the plants as the cheap florescent found hanging in most shops or hawker centres. I personally prefer cool whites.

Two lights at 15W each is weaker than a single 30W bulb in terms of brightness (taking into account they are of the same brand and is the same range of bulb). Which is also why a single 4-foot bulb is better than two 2-foot bulbs.
    Cindy

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really? but the difference is not so big right?

im going to KL, see you guys in 1 week! i have bought some VFTs and saw some big neps 4 sale

vbye!
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    Sorry I was not able to post earlier, I had to rush to KL and the Genting highlands in Malaysia to spend christmas with my grandparents
    Cindy I recieved your cutting right before I went to Malaysia and came home just to plant the cutting
    good to see you guys again [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]
    Jason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Genting? Oh ho... I just returned from Cameron Highlands. See my photos in the main nep forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i went to Genting highlands! i love the cold! especially in the morning!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

You guys are all enjoying yourself...sigh, I didn't go abroad...was busy setting up CP hotel... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]
    Cindy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh great! Just in time [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Let me know all the details Cindy...I look forward to being the first customer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast