User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Pics ..

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey JK: the D intermediates you sent me now looks like the d intermediate that is flowering. It is about 1 inch in diameter and the leaves are starting to "stand up" like yours. I want my d intermediates to flower so i can give away too. Is it ready to flower? This d intermediate is still quite young right?
    also can it flower under 6500K lights?
    thx
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

The stock boy replied: \"No ma'am, they're dead\"

Msn/email - wezx1@hotmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (wezx @ Jan. 17 2004,00:26)]hey JK: the D intermediates you sent me now looks like the d intermediate that is flowering. It is about 1 inch in diameter and the leaves are starting to "stand up" like yours. I want my d intermediates to flower so i can give away too. Is it ready to flower? This d intermediate is still quite young right?
    also can it flower under 6500K lights?
    thx
    Hi wezx,
    Do you still use imperial measurement in school? I thought we have all move to metric systems.

With proper care your plant should flower in a few months. I do not use fluorescent light for my plants, I guess since 6500K is termed daylight the light spectrum should be ok.

Most of my CPs receive direct sunlight starting from dawn for about 3 to 5 hours depending on location, followed by bright indirect sunlight till dusk. Most Nepenthes receive bright indirect sunlight from dawn to dusk.

JK

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    imperial measurements? whats that? i don't study in local schools so i might have learnt different things...
    i might add some red/warm white lights, ive heard that it encourages the plants to flower around how old are the plants you sent us? It will probably flower when it is in the season, i want to if the plant is old enough to flower at the season
    thanks
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

The stock boy replied: \"No ma'am, they're dead\"

Msn/email - wezx1@hotmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To complement the daylight 6500k you may use a warm white < 3500k, I canít remember exactly how old are they, but they range from 3~4 months by now. Just be patient, it will surely flower.

JK

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JK, what's the dimension of the plastic containers you grow your sundews in? And where did you buy them?

I'm thinking of using something similiar 'cos my balcony gets plenty of rain coming...I wouldn't want the dew all washed off! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]

Cindy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are in various sizes, however I found these 2 are most suitable
    About 350x 240x130 from Ikea =S$3
    About 400X280X140 with transparent cover from Daiso in IMM = good buy S$4
    To ensure lower pot temperature under direct sun, I only buy white or light colour container.

Happy growing

JK

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123