What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VFT at NUS

Hi,
I was at the science faculty foyer at NUS this afternoon and discovered that they were selling VFT(typical). Those of you who are students there, can pop by and have a look, and maybe offer some advice to the students selling them. (most of them don't really look like they are in good condition)
sad.gif

hi,
how much were they? i live near NUS and i might want to go have a look. Is the science foyer near the sports section in nus?

thx
smile.gif

don't really know the price, but the science foyer is near NUH. you can reach there on a bus 95

I am so embarrassed! I am in Science and I do not even know that somebody is selling VFTs! I believe the place where the fair is being held is the foyer of LT 29 (also known as the Lim Seng Tjoe Lecture Theatre).

Each going for S$15. Small plants and a number of them are going to flower. In my opinion, not worth to go all the way to NUS to have a look.

Back