Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Singaporeans: D. adelae anyone?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

d.adelae to sea monkeys to puffers! Seems CPers here have more in common than CPs only.

My "PUFFY" - that's what the kids called it, died from mis-care. It survived about 6mths without a filter and bloated twice when I was changing its water. Come to think of it, it got sick after the bloating. It's a figure-of-eight puffer, very docile and loves dried shrimps. I had a scat keep it company for a while and poor puffy's tail got bitten instead. So mild, right? I miss it and probably won't like another puffer like I liked him/her (umm...can't tell). I have some videos of it. Such memories...<sob><sob> Oops, better fight back tears...have got class in 30 minutes.
    Cindy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you guys ordering seeds or plants?
    Since I've found a good spot in my house to grow pings, and that FEF seem to discontinue bringing in pings, I'll like to order more pings(plants n not seeds) from best carnivores. I wouldn't mind ordering some dentate as well.

guqin: BTW, my P.esseriana from our orders last Dec, is still alive, thnx to the non-organic media you recommended

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like some Pings and different variaties of VFTs as well

vistary: nice website and VFTs! about the 'online sale' how much are they roughly? how big are they? i might be interrested, do we pick up the plants from your house?
    also out of curiostity does anyone from singapore actually buy them?

thanks
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

The stock boy replied: \"No ma&#39;am, they&#39;re dead\"

Msn/email - wezx1@hotmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok guys, looks like we have some interest in ordering from Best Carnivores, which is excellent. Perhaps we want to wait till May, which is like their summer so that it's easier to ship? Also, I recall reading the guqin and someone else would only be around in May.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (wezx @ Mar. 31 2004,5:12)]I would like some Pings and different variaties of VFTs as well

vistary: nice website and VFTs! about the 'online sale' how much are they roughly? how big are they? i might be interrested, do we pick up the plants from your house?
    also out of curiostity does anyone from singapore actually buy them?

thanks
    my biggest trap is about 2.5cm
    Actually, i'm selling off the extras to recoup back the amount that i've spent. My friend actually brought them in from overseas.
    Anyway, there's no more extras left for the moment.. people seem to prefer the exotic ones as compared to the typical.
    Since you guys are my friends, i wouldn't mind doing trading or spare you some seedlings when the extras come.
    I've a few tiny piranhas(<1cm) that I'm willing to give. I'll make a post after April(exams);
    Anyway, here is my favourite(shark tooth):

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey can anyone tell me whats going on...I'm getting confused...why you all talking 'bout sea monkeys and VFTs at the same time? Also, what this about ordering from overseas...I WANT IN!
    (Stay off the boards for a week, and see what you miss?) Seems like I have to sacrifice more than time to study...I have exams coming up, no time to chat.

Phew...so tired...going to bed
    (typed this at 12.50 in the morning)
    ...zzzzzzzz

Jason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah and I forgot to mention Teresa Yeo sells Triops, or the thing guqin was mentioning, saw it in a package ("ancient Tyrannosourus Rex!)

Jason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great! Is her shop online?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast