Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CP shops in S.E.A

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi eBeyonder
    Thanks for the link I have been to his site before and Iím thinking of getting some seeds
    Cambrian Carnivores Online Nursery It looks as if there is a new owner
    Regards
    Steven

Regards
    Steven

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi ive just came back from KL in malaysia, there is a nep vendor in KL and he sells his neps at Mont Kiara flea market which opens on thursdays and Sundays. Usually he is there on thursdays, I have his number somewhere but I can't find it... he sells medium size plants and has a care sheet on neps. We took back a Bical and a mirabilis before.

Ya Hong Yee is really busy right now, I've reserved a parrot pitcher from him and im picking it up after its dormancy, most of his sarrs are going into dormancy right now...

seeds? first I have to learn how to get rid of algae!

speaking of algae does anyone in the tropics have problems with algae? they are eating up my seeds before they even germinate!

thanks
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

The stock boy replied: \"No ma'am, they're dead\"

Msn/email - wezx1@hotmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What species is your dosera?
    Can you identify any other of your cps?
    That would be quite useful in trade...giveaways etc...(saying that I don't even know half my cpz identities... )

I agree with ebeyonder...seeds are quite a pain to grow

Jason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please don't say your dosera is a capensis...I've heard enough about capensis dying under a "curse" these past few months...especially my baby ones.

Jason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok the problem with my drosera seedlings is that they're still very small after 6-8 mths (!!!) and are now swamped by algae growing on the LFS in which they grow.The only notable "success" is D.nidiformis (sp?) which has grown to a respectable size, but still not as big as the D.intermedia I had obtained as a grown plant from THY. Ok, let's leave out the D.filiformis... that's a giant of a sundew!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, D. filiformis seems to be hughly successful in Singapore. Has anyone flowered theirs? Maybe one day we can all organise a visit to Hong Yee's house when he has more time? The first meeting of SG CP growers! How's that? Now, I have to go and find out when does the medical exams end...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What the heck is a nidiformis? I've never even heard of that before

Just to let you all know my exams end on the 14th of June so could someone notify me so as to when you've decided on a date and time? It's getting hard to keep up with the latest in these boards, even for a few days...
    Thought you would already have had a general metting before Wezx and I came...

I think my dosera is only starting to be "swamped" with algae", too bad I can't do much about it for fear of doing harm to the tiny seedlings.

Jason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ha SG CP growers sounds good
    altho im not in Singapore if you make it a weekend or even thursday i could come for a long weekend and check out all the shops while im at it
    Regards
    Steven

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast