What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's taking the order?

Hi,
So who is consolidating the orders from Best Carnivores?

To those who intend to order pings:
Since they seem to be offering about 10+ pings for each species we order... will it be better that we order some varieties and split them up? .. so that everyone will have a variety instead of 10+ of the same ping.

BTW. where can i buy diatomite? I was searching thru thomson nurseries.. but cant find it.

Whoever is interested in the purchase, pls post here
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (vistary @ April 19 2004,8:28)]BTW. where can i buy diatomite? I was searching thru thomson nurseries.. but cant find it.
Hi Vistary,
Diatomite (in 3 different sizes, S$ 5 per pack) is sold at PraiseHaven Mega Store (Salvation Army) at 500 upper Bukit Timah RD

JK

thanks jk, i'll go chk it out is weekend.

ebeyonder: i shld b ordering 1 batch of pings

me, i want some pings too,
and some drosera,
and some vft
and maybe some sarr
ill go check it out

What is the special offer?  I did not see it on their website. Would love to place an order too.

why dont we wait till spring for all the better cps? like cephalotus and vfts, etc

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wezx @ April 21 2004,2:12)]why dont we wait till spring for all the better cps? like cephalotus and vfts, etc
itz already late spring.. it's juz that they didnt update their webpg

Hmmm...maybe I should try ping again...after that fateful incident...
tounge.gif
wink.gif

How many of you here have been successful with pings, heh? (Besides Cindy, that is)
wink.gif

Vistary: your exams over already? Mine end this Friday; can we wait till then?
biggrin.gif

ebeyonder: actually mine ends on friday as well, but itz on a S/U basis
tounge.gif

Wow, my 200th post!
Alrready? That was quick...
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

My exams start on the 5th of May and end on the 14th of June...bit long I would say...
wink.gif

Jason

[b said:
Quote[/b] (vistary @ April 21 2004,7:30)]jason:  u r from poly?
If so, he will than be the youngest from Poly.
tounge.gif

Hi everyone:
from the replies, can i say that the following ppl r interested?
ebeyonder
vistary
guqin
wezx
jason

the url to the plant list is below:
http://www.bestcarnivorousplants.com/catalog....20Trap)

maybe u can look thru the list and decide what plants u like to order, an pm/email will be sent soon.

Hi all, I would really like to get Aldrovanda vesiculosa (red tropical plants), but the minimum order is 50 plants.  Anyone willing to share?

Guqin, I don't mind sharing, but maybe not 25
smile.gif

Perhaps we can consolidate the required plants and then email Bestcarnivores and ask them if it's possible to order lesser aldrovandas?

Yes, please. Thank you. I can take 10 plants. Any body else for Aldrovanda?

Back