Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cpers, place your orders! :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vistary, can I share the P.laueana with you? I think my brother might want some as well...
    Oh ya, who gonna get the free 'present plant'? scissors...paper...STONE!

Jason

(ok i'll send an email)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is P.laueana an easy species to grow (I mean in a singaporean environment)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jason: I read from a previous post that Cindy keeps it as well. Not exactly easy to keep.. Anyway, from the list, they seem to have a number of varieties to choose from. Its better that you order another variety(e.g P. laueana crimson red) from mine(P. laueana SP3), so that we will have more to share.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so you're saying that we should order half a portion from each ping species, or that we order totally different species, with different orders? I'll go either way...i'm fine with ordering P. laueana crimson red - looks cute!
    Besides I don't know whether bestcps will allow us to order half a portion of 2 different species and count it as one portion...hard to do, without even saying that the prices might be different!

Jason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why doesn't Best Carnivores update their website?
    I've heard that its already spring (or late summer) and they've still got 'available in spring 2004!?!' what the #### is wrong with them? Don't they know that there are cpers out there who are desperate for D.petiolaris, Cephalotuses, Gemmae, and whatever else they have on hold? And now I don't even know whether what I'm ordering is the best, cheapest, or even suited to m capabilities, all because of their crappy organisation!!! What is wrong with them?

Sorry if it may seem I'm getting a little worked up here, must be due to exam stress, and the fact that 'best carnivores' is SO darn DISORGANIZED!

Looks like I'm gonna have to bombard them with emails...

Jason

(We might just miss out on a discount or something if we don't act fast and ask best cps to get their 2004 website updated! Typical singaporean kiasuness... )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, how come some words (the harsher ones I should say) of my last post have been 'filtered' (that was me), missed out or changed? Is there something wrong with the poster on the boards? Most probably its something wrong with my com...changing my words to other words could be potentially damaging to my reputation...

Jason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Emailing best carnivores - in progress...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent a firm (but polite of course) email to best carnivores
    (hopefully they won't fall asleep by the time they've finished reading it...

Jason

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast