Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brasil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

some brasilian here??
    hi, i live in brasil, sao paulo, and is hard to find CPs here...do someone knows where can i find??if don't know exactly in brasil, tell me the nearest that you know.
    send the answers to thrbm@hotmail.com or thiago@cmbm.com.br

sorry about my english...and thanks for the answers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forums, and congragulations on your new addiction, try keeping it even though no many in your country, its fun and you might find new friends cpers, or could start up a club for those interested or to get some into cps, you never know until you try! That's what I found out after joining, I never dreamed so many ppl in singapore were *professional* cp growers so willing to gicv help (TOO many to list), who just pulled me further and further into the hobby and can NEVER get out, but that's a good thing...maybe you can come chat with us sometimes? (And discover the world of cps...(not only in the majority american eyes) [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Keep practicing your english, it'll get better [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] . You can try ordering from overseas or from online nurseries, try ther net, there's tons of cp companys too anxious to sell their cps.

Ps. Isn't the spelling for 'brasil' : 'Brazil' with a 'z' instead of an 's'?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey Jason, maybe Brazil is spelled Brasil in portoguese, it is atleast in Norwegian... have you heard of fernado? he is a member of the forum that live in Brazil...

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do beleive that it is spelled Brasil to them. The "z" is in English grammar. Many languages spell their own countries name differently than English, seems to that perhaps they would know how to spell their own name and why do we (ie English) spell it differently. Germany = Deutschland

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

drosera guy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As one of their biggest cities is called "Brasilia" and not "Brazilia"... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Deutschland originates from the name of a tribe. The teutons, one of the germanic tribes.

Germany -> the latin people called the tribes Germanic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples)

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Germanic is where many languages began. I speak broken German, not fluent. English is my first language and still makes no sense to me even though I'm American and I have spoken American English my whole life.
    Anyway I don't have a clue where you could find a CP place in Sao Paulo or Brazil or even S. America. I would imagine therre are some dealings with Heliamphora there though.

Sorry no help
    Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry about the English. We can figure thing out from context. Keep asking questions and keep posting. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jimscott ok...thanks for the incentive
    Jason Wong thanks!
    superimposedhope, no problem...
    yep, when you spell, is "brazil", but to write, is brasil (like "casa", sounds like caza...) and i don't know why...hehehe
    portuguese is so hard...im brasilian and for me (and most brasilians too) is hard.
    PS: casa= house, in portuguese

cya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast