What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pitcher plants

anyone in ontario or anyone know of a place in ontario were i can buy some pitcherplants that can withstand the winter

heres a great one:
CPCAN-i highly reccomend it, i ordered from them, tho a bit pricy, i recieved great plants that immeadiately threw out some huge pitchers. im tempted to order more, lol
www.vaxxine.com/cpcan

Hawaiian botanicals- id say farily expensive, and i dont have much experiance with ordering from them
http://www.hawaiianbotanicals.com/

oh, and a heads up. i emailed grow wild a few days ago and they said they didn't have any more sarras in stock
smile_h_32.gif
. i hope they restock soon as they look within the budget. and Andre, i havnt see you in a while
laugh.gif
. Zongyi

Hey, this is my first post here
laugh.gif

I was wondering if anyone has any contact info for CPCAN, from their address I imagine that they are local to me, checking the website didn't seem to help at all, does anyone have an e-mail address or anything??? I would like to try some seeds, and if I can get them locally it would be much cooler.
Thanks for reading!!

hey mabudon, if you are still looking for there email, ive pmed you it. Zongyi

Back