What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeds of drosera avaliable!

hi sg cp growers,

i have the seed of this plant avaliable, im getting ID forum to ID it...

Drosera_unknown.sized.jpg

It dosent look so healthy in that pic because it had been in a box for around 5 days?
I got it from triffid park when i dropped by the nursery when i was on a holiday in Melbourne. I bought some other dews and VFTs, ill share them when i get the seeds.

so if u want them just pm/post

thanks

Um...me? Maybe I should be the one giving away...
biggrin.gif

PMed you

I would some if there are some left. All my spas died when I was away in the Philippines.

ok i sent JK's portion together with some sases

sending guqin's and Cindy's soon

lots of my plants too died  went i went away...

EDIT: guqin ive got your address already , you want some utric weed to go with the seeds?

Yes, if you have more of the Utrics. I would love some. The original batch that you passed me did not make it.

I think the burmanii's you sent my brother also died, they arrived when we were on holiday. Guqin, you said all your spatulatas died? Ouch...

If you want I can give you some Spatulata 'Italy' or typical spatulata seeds when mine come round to flowering. Just need to figure out which ones are the spatulatas first...
smile_m_32.gif

wezx,
Rx the seeds today, thanks.

Hi all,
In a month or so, I will offer a few types of drosera seeds, free. Just watch out for my post.

Thanks to all for their offers. Nice to see some life back into the SG Cp growing scene!

I've got ventrata cuttings if anyone is interested.
smile.gif
My plants are all trying to get used to the new place...hopefully I'll have more to offer in the future.

Cindy, what to exchange cuttings? I have a cutting of the ampullaria x rafflesiana Nep ready to go.

Hi People
When i got some D Spatulata from Australia it all died  
smile_h_32.gif

so i put the pot outside and after maybe 2 months i checked it and there were alot of Baby D Spatulata
smile.gif

So dont give up on the plant's keep the pot very wet and wait and see  
smile_m_32.gif

I have devided the pot up and when the Babys are big enough i will give some away but that wont be for some time yet i will let you all no when they are Ready  
smile_m_32.gif

Regards
Steven

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wezx @ July 15 2004,7:44)]I got it from triffid park when i dropped by the nursery when i was on a holiday in Melbourne.
If I had have known you were in Melbourne I could have given you some much nicer plants to take back with you!

Oh well, maybe next time.

You live in melbourne? My aunt lives in melbourne, so we might be going back there once in a while.

Steven: Why did the spatulatas die? Hmmm...it seems that I have 4 forms of D.spatulata, I don't know whether the seeds Cindy gave out few months ago is of the same variety as the D.spatulata on the Trffid Park website (Not 'Italy'), just listed as D.spatulata.

Jason

oh! i should have visited you! Maybe in about 2 years time when i go there to study...

I'll still be around. I can show you some great stuff growing naturally while you are here.

thanks guqin i recieved the nep today, potted it up in peat/sand, or does it need an airer mix?

I use styrofoam chips for the base and top up the specimen with LFS.

Back