What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sweet!

With a full list of plants + prices! They say they're having a special wholesale of cps, and all I will say is that the prices are dirt cheap! Wooohoooo!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

The list is too long to post so anyone who wants the lsit just post here. Or should I mail it to everyone's email I can find in my address book?

i tried emailing them before... they take more than a month to reply..

WooHOO!!! More plants, more plants, more plants!!! Shucks...that means my dad have more work when I go away for holidays...never mind, he's got green fingers...but not forgetting that he drowned quite a few of my CPs before...then again...

Okie dokie...send it over, Jason!
smile.gif

Thats Nice
Can you send me a copy Also
smile.gif

Thanks

Send me a copy! Please!
laugh.gif

send a copy please, ive been looking for wholesale, can you order from the U.S. Without a permit

Did ya'll get the email? If you are interested then post here. The offer ends the 31st of September, so if we want to order we have to hurry.

The pings look interesting...

None for me this time. Thanks!
biggrin.gif

EUR 200 minimum...
smile_k_ani_32.gif
How to make it?

Good question...especially for those with hubbies/wives/mothers...
biggrin.gif

Maybe we could just order a huge batch and then don't order for the rest of our lives...

Another alternative would be triffid park, now that they've decrease the price of the phyto. certs. Well, post here if you are in a buying spree...

Hello everyone, I'm writing from the US... I'm definitely interested in an order if u guys are ordering... maybe if I'm not around, I can arrange for my family to pick up the plants or somethg.

Hey ebeyonder? Do how's it in the US? Seen any nice cps there lately?

Back