What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want seeds

I was wondering if there was anyone who had any nepenthes seeds for sale. If anyone in Canada has any for sale I may be your next customer!

PS: If anyone does have any, could you please give me a few tips on how to grow them properly, I've never tried it before.

Thanks

Ok, it seems that knowone has any nepenthes seeds at the time, so if anyone has any carnivorous plant seeds for sale they will also be appreciated.

smile_k_ani_32.gif
Oops I didn't know that I wasn't supposed to do that.

What do I do if I would like some seeds frome someone but I have nothing to trade in return? Do I wait for freeby's or should I just not bother to find any on this site?

Sorry again

Many people here offer seeds from time to time for a SASE. Just keep your eyes open.
smile.gif

Keep an eye on the trade forum. From time to time free seeds and plants are offered. It's a little slow during this time of year because most of our plants are dormant. There are exceptions. Come spring things will begin to pick up again.

yup, turner. The rest have said everything I need to say. Maybe you thought of posting here because it's the forum for people other than from the States. As far as I can remember, free nepenthes seeds are quite rare, so you may have to wait for a couple of months before you see an offer.

Back