Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Calling ontario cp society...!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe he is busy with lifes issues. Time shall heal, expeacially when it gets all sunny and warm out.

If its any help, visit my site that I'm working on. Heres the link to my retailers links page, with lists of sites that sells cps in Canada.
    http://members.fortunecity.com/zongy...sRetailers.htm
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great thanks a million! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Just remember that you are special... Just like everybody else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone have a different link for:

CPCAN- If you're looking for Sarracenias, this is the place. I highly recommend this site. This was once Niagara Exotics.
    www.vaxxine.com/cpcan

that link is dead.

I have heard of Niagara Exotics and have been wantng to go there!

are any of these nurseries, or any of the club activities, in the cities along the QEW between Niagara Falls and Toronto?
    thats the part of Ontario I would be able to visit as a "day trip"..Ontario is a big place!

thanks,
    Scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah yes, for some reason, you have to copy and paste the link into your browser bar for it to work. I should add a note on that when I could.

I know that the nursery to the first link is somewhere in the greater toronto area, he has about as many neps a cper could want, and is a nice guy too. You might have to phone him, because he sometimes dosn't recieve my emails.

You would have to ask about any activities with Andre (seedling) or some of the other adults. Zongyi
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those of you that are having problems getting plants, I do grow a few different kinds, had I have read this earlier, I would have given you guys first crack, all the mature plants I had for sale/trade are pretty much gone, but I still have a host of others, most are juvinials, e-mail me if your still stuck,
    Sib
    BTW on a side note for CChang, newsletter and software are at seedlings as well as the plants you ordered, yours too zongyi.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123