User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Malesiana tropicals

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are they rooted cuttings? im interrested in the N. Xcoccinea !
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

The stock boy replied: \"No ma'am, they're dead\"

Msn/email - wezx1@hotmail.com

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey sgers,

We're ordering from malasiananana i a few days, we've got the orders ready and some ppl from another forum to join in. If u wanna join in u got to pm my brother 'Jason Wong' Very Soon cuz we gotta send in the order soon. The size of your order dosent matter since we passed the limit already (I think).

so thats life,

Peace,
    Justin
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

The stock boy replied: \"No ma'am, they're dead\"

Msn/email - wezx1@hotmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone, I'm back from the US and ready to build up my CP collection in Singapore again! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Is this Malesiana order still on? Rather, has it been carried out already?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Ebeyonder you're back! Woohoo! Thought you would be back in august or somewhere around that. Do how was the trip? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] Any nice cps?

You see I was trying to jerk up the cp spirit around here with a (couple) of large orders... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Nope we haven't sent the order yet...if only I could contact Malesiana. I will definetely have to send off the order before next week is up because by then I will be in the US...for university visits. Curious, ebeyonder, what did you go there for again? Exchange student?

Anyone know what Malesiana have been up to? They suddenly stopped replying. If anyone who has already established contacts could try to contact them. I'm not sure the website phone number is the real one?

Last chance to PM me your orders. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Jason

PS: Nice to see you back again Ebeyonder!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, welcome back! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] How was your trip?
    Cindy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello again... the trip was great... a very good experience but I didn't really get to see any CPs! Jason, I'll have a look at the Malesiana catalogue and PM u my order soon. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back eBeyonder

to contact malesiana, use e-mail: admin@malesiana.com

My last order to them was on-line, work fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone. In my 9 mths away, my VFTs have (surprisingly) grown a lot -- all without dormancy for the second yr running. My neps have flowered! -- gracilis, gentle and ventara (something like that?). My ampullaria has divided and the original branch is now growing intermediate pitchers! My collection of sundews have grown too and I'll be making leaf cuttings soon. Sadly, my last Sarracenia died and I've come to the conclusion that these are really hard to maintain, having seen 5 died in my care.

Are there any new CPs for sale at FEF? Or elsewhere? I'm esp interested in trying Pings again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast