Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Malesiana tropicals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all singaporean cpers,
    I was thinking about an orer from Malesiana tropicals, both to stock up my nep collection and for a big upcoming project (*important*). If any of you are interested maybe you could post here and Pm me your orders?

If I order I will do so in the next week or so.

Thanks,
    Jason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI, oh no, bad timing, I just received 8 plants 2 or 3 weeks back, shared the order with a friend, the platns were truncata, maxima bicalcurata and a raff giant. I would advise you to get a thorelli and eustachya and those I got, (i missed out these 2 last time) as these plants are very easy!
    Oh but just a reminder, the plants are quite small! my maxima's largest leaf was only 3.5cm !!! but the latest leaf is much larger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey welcome to the forums, Lam_wn. Tell us a bit about yourself, where you live, what cps you grow etc...?

I will happily trade you a cutting of the maxima bicalcurata, thorelli and/or eustachya if you are willing. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Jason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cpers: if i were you, i'd be aware of getting the thorellii from malesiana, it may be an smilesii hybrid. As for other so called species ephippiata and inermis: experts have said they are hybrids too.
    the quality of service has significantly declined since Mr. Lee left the laboratories so, i would be wary of buying any plants from them at all.

James

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Jason Wong @ May 13 2005,10:55)]Hey welcome to the forums, Lam_wn. Tell us a bit about yourself, where you live, what cps you grow etc...?

I will happily trade you a cutting of the maxima bicalcurata, thorelli and/or eustachya if you are willing. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Jason
    Hi, Jason,
    er...self-intro...i'm not good at this but I'll try
    I live in bkt timah area, very lucky to live in landed property so I have quite a lot of space. Loved neps since I was young but killed so many plants until one day abt 4 years ago, got a coccinea and with the help of savage garden book by Peter D'amato, today, this coccinea has flowered twice (male) and has caused me to be more and more interested in collecting other lowland species.
    Now I am trying drosera, sarracenia and VFTs, hope it wouldnt take that many casualties for me to successfully cultivaet them. As for trading, Anytime! except I dont think anyone would be interested in some of the cuttings I have!

I have been to several CP forums, but never to one as alive as this and very happy get so much useful tips here.

cpaddict:
    are you sure!?!? oh no, I hope this isnt true...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Lam_wn, how long was it before your coccinea flowered? Also could you give an indication of age, leaf span maybe...

I will pm you and we can negiotiate a trade. How 'bout this, you get me more into neps...and I get you addicted to sundews and VFTs! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Jason

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And if you would like N.mirabilis, I just took a few cuttings with its very long vine! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Cindy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey, me too!
    if any of you are interested, I have cuttings of N. mirabillis 'red' and N. Xcoccinea (but this 1 not doing so well)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast