We are upgrading the Terraforums Marketplace
Terraforums and Panjo are pleased to introduce some changes to the marketplace today.
What is being updated?
- The Terraforums Marketplace is getting a new home at: TerraForums Carnivorous Plants for Sale
- There is a new, easier-to-use, listing creation process.
- Search / filtering is much more accurate and faster.
- You can now see images in full-size.
- The new Terraforums Marketplace is 100% mobile and tablet friendly.
- There is a new WTB selling format.
- New seller profile pages.
- You will need to be logged into Panjo to list an item for sale in the marketplace.
What is staying the same?
- You can continue to create new posts directly from the "Post New Thread" button in the classifieds subforum.
- The thread posts that get created with each listing will look and work the same.
- The purchase process is unchanged.
Contact / Feedback
- A Terraforums marketplace community manager, Max, will be monitoring this thread closely.
- You can email Max directly at Max@panjo.com.
- You can call the Panjo customer support line at: (424) 272-0291
- As always we look forward to your feedback. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback.