* I've had fish one kind or another for yrs. and never had a planted tank. I lost my Severum a while back and have decided to try some plants.
* Some plants from the lake got tangled around our peddle boat on the under side. So I decided to give them a try. I soaked them in bleach water over night to kill anything that shouldn't be on them. Killed all existing foliage, but they have new growth now. Looks like some kind of Val maybe.
* Obviously the palms, peace lilies, and mondo grass commonly sold are not true submersible plants. What are some true aquatic plants for aquariums?
* I would like to try plants of different heights and foliage types. The water ph is neutral. I have a 30 gal tank and a non-grow light for less algae. So I would need low-light plants.
* Any info on what real aquarium plants would do well would be great. Thanks.