Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This topic is here for you to discuss your Freshwater Aquaria... From your first tank of goldfish or guppies to your last tank with a Silver Arrowana. You want to talk about your guppies breeding habbits or why your Black Moore turned gold? Talk about it here. Cichlid Tanks, Planted Tanks, Dutch, Takashi Amano, Flourite or bare bones glass, from the siamese algae eater and apple snails to those bonzer tank busters, from a betta cup to a 10,000 gallon pond, here's the place to discuss it.

Disease, husbandry, behavior, breeding, or just sitting and watching. Share your hobby with others, educate, and be nice.

Pictures of Spectabalis' Pacus, and anyones elses stuff is highly welcomed!

ENJOY!
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last time I looked, we had 7 aquariums, but I don't bother my kid's much, and there may be more. My daughter has a little guppy tank, and since my Aldrovanda didn't do well in my greenhouse, I put them in there, and they're doing well. African Cichlids are my favorite, but there's only so much time and so much space, and my room is the only one without an aquarium.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have always had several aquariums. My favorite type is Saltwater (7 yrs exp), but my favorite pet fish is deffinately the Oscar, they are very additudinal (like cats [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img] ). I have moved my pond fish back out and into a much larger pond, so I can now use their tank for an albino oscar.

Hey, will this be the forum to use for ponds?
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup.. Ponds too... says so in the introduction! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of curiousity, who will the mods be?
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This forum is led by Rampuppy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum,

I found it looking for info on making a terrarium.

I just picked up a 40 Gal Reptile tank that I don't think it sturdy enough to hold 40 gallons of water, so I thought I would make a terrarium out of it.

I was surprised to find that there was a aquarium section on this board.

I have 6 aquariums all heavily planted.

So I guess you'll see me on this section quite a bit.

If you would like, I will post a couple of pics of my tanks.

Cheers, Cactusdoug

Click here to see my Tanks

55 US Gal. AquaClear 300 Power Filter
    2 Swordtails, 6 Zebra Danios, 21 Neon Tetras, 15 Black Neon Tetras, 6 Lamp Eye Tetras, 11 Rummy Nose Tetras, 9 Pristella or X-Ray Tetras, 3 Bronze Cories, 3 Chinese Algae Eaters, 1 Yellow Apple Snail, 26 Ghost Shrimp, Lots of plants

#1 20 US GAL. Whisper 20 Power Filter
    5 Black Neon Tetras, 14 White Cloud Minnows, 9 Harlequin Rasboras, 1 Chinese Algae Eater, 3 Cories, 5 Ghost Shrimp, Lots of plants

#2 20 Gal. Unknown AquaClear Power Filter
    10 Serpea Tetras, 7 Black Phantom Tetras, 3 Red Phantom Tetras,1 Chinese Algae Eater, 3 Cories, Lots of plants

#1 10 US GAL. Aqua-Tech 5-15 Power Filter
    7 Glowlight Tetras, 7 Black Neon Tetras, 3 baby Albino Cories, 1 Albino or Golden Chinese Algae Eater,5 Ghost Shrimp, Lots of plants

#2 10 US GAL. Aqua-Tech 5-15 Power Filter
    5 Zebra Danios, 5 Ghost Shrimp, Lots of plants

#3 10 US GAL. Aqua-Tech 5-15 Power Filter
    12 Black Widow Tetras, 7 Head & Tail Light Tetras, 3 bronze Cories, 5 Ghost Shrimp, Lots of Plants
    How did I get so many tanks?

Click here to see my Tanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome to the forums! sounds like you have some nice setups there. it would be best to post that in a new topic, so you would get more responces...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast