User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: my killer aquarium

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a tank with a Sarasalmus Natteri in it ( red belly piranha ) i have cork on the sides cover the back and the two sides. i have a piece of ghost wood going form the top right and sloping slightly bending around around to the front left where i have a pum on the right hidden between the cork and another piece of ghost wood. i have cabomba as a floating plant and micro sword as a ground plant i have a crypthntis in the ghost wood ( the piece with the water running over it) and i have a tillandsia in a hole in the cork. when i figure out how to use my web cam i will post a picture sory about the bad describing anson
    if kids were affected by video games we would all be running around in a darkened maze listening to repetitive music looking for fruit yelling yak, yak, yak, gobble, gobble, gobble, moo, moo ,moo.

Anson Nesbit 13
    N. Maryland- friend of monkeyman

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sarasalmus Natteri is not a valid name for the common red belly piranha, it is Pygocentrus nattereri.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sarasalmus is actually for pacus [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img] relatives of pirhanas.

get a few convicts, they breed like mad, and the babies provide good food for the pirhanas... dont let the parents into the tank though, adults have been known to beat up RBPs!