What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

removing

hey all...

I'm considering removing this forum to consolidate the forums back into more plant / terrarium related topics.

Any problems with that?

How about combining with the Saltwater forum and perhaps renamimg it to "Tropical Fish & Invertebrates."

Noooooooooooooo!
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
Don't remove it, It's a great forum area, also, many people on pft do not have any cps, just fish, and this is the forum they post on... without it they have no where else to post...
rock.gif

I agree with jim, combining the freshwater, saltwater , and eco aquarium topics together would be good.
smile.gif

The ecosphere is stagnant, so I'd remove that. My name remains there forever.......*groan*.

I believe that cp growers and FW hobbyists have a lot to share with each other. We use many of the same things(for different reasons...like peat to make blackwater or to enrich the substrate rather than as substrate). The cp growers might also try doing a growchamber "planted tank" style.

I'd vote on leaving it. however if you remove it, its not like its the only forum available on FW fish(far from it).

Edit: To late, but at least you did as I suggested!
wink.gif

Yeah...I read the topics all the time....don't get rid of it.....

NOOOOO! My whole life revoves around any type of fish of course not to eat but you just cant NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Back