What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goldfish pics up!

• Thread starter pond boy
  • Start date
Well they had a bought of ick so thats why the tank is barren(salt treatment and sodium chlorite) But heres some pics.

Here`s Haley the comet:
Haley_12_19_04.JPG

Here`s one of the babys:
Babygoldfish_12_19_04.JPG

Heres Ali the globe eye nymph:
Ali_12_19_04.JPG

Here`s my red cap comet:
red_cap_comet_12_19_04.JPG

And heres a group shot:
Groupshot_12_19_04.JPG

Very nice! How big is the tank they are staying in for the winter? All my goldfish are outside.

Thanks!

They are in a 29 gallon tank.

Nice! I miss goldfish.. I used to have some, but now I have no room for anything else.

I have bween meaning to set up a 55 for fancy goldfish. I saw some nice bronze pom-poms( chocolate body -orange pop-poms) that made me wince that I did not have it set up already.

Cheers,

Joe

nice fish Noah!

right now I have 2 tanks, a 40 gallon Discus tank, bare-bottom. (no gravel)
and a 29 gal planted tank..

as my current fish gradually die one by one from old age, im not replacing them..I only have 2 discus left. (from the original 4)
and one of my 3 angelfish just died after 5 years..
so most of my fish are getting rather elderly.
im letting them go so I can replace both tanks completely with a goldfish tank.
the planted tank, and the fish it contains, are going on 6 years old!

im getting bored with the live plants, "been there, done that" and after I get married and buy a house this year, im considering setting up a 55gal goldfish tank! no live plants, much simpler.
the planted tank is a bit of a pain..it looks great, but im tired of the high maintance.
so im thinking goldfish!
maybe 3 large fish in a 55 gal.
set up some kind of semi-automated water change system so I can do a 50% water change once a week..should be good!
smile.gif

Here are my tanks..page hasnt been updated in ages!

Scot

Back