How to make your own funnel type brine hatchery incubator-
2 Plastic clear 2 liter soda bottles.
2-3 feet of air line tubing.
One way air valve.
Tube of Aquarium silicoin.
Aquarium Salt, Brine eggs, and water.
Drill. (Optional but reccomended)
Scissor or Hobby Knife.
1. Attach one way air valve to one end of air line tubing.
2. Drill hole in one of the soda cap tops so that air line tubing fits in snugly.
3. Put the other end of the air line tubing 1/2 inch into the cap and silicoin the outside to prevent and leaks or the tube from moving. (1/2 into the cap will prevent the unhatched eggs from siphoning into the tube cause they will be sunken on the bottom when extracting the brine)
4. Cut the bottom off of the soda bottle and poke some holes in it and flip it inside out and place it on top of the cut soda bottle to use as a top to prevent splashing from the bubbling.
5. Attach the tube/cap to the newly cut soda bottle and you have your hatchery.
6. To stand the unit up, just take the other soda bottle, cut off the top poke a hole in the bottom to route the air tubing. Place the hatchery upside down into the cut soda bottle and it should fit snugly. You will have to play around with how much to cut to sit the bottle in nicely.
Another option is to just buy the stand like me and screw in the bottle. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]