What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would ya believe.....

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Agent 86 / Maxwell Smart / Don Adams just died. I know that most of you are too young to remember the show and it probably not on Nickelodian anymore, but man I just loved that show and that character. He was famous for saying things like, "Sorry about that, chief" and "You're surrounded by the whole 7th fleet. Would ya believe the 3rd fleet? Would ya believe 5 angry boyscouts and a pea shooter?" At least we still have Agent 99.

I know.
smile_h_32.gif
I saw that. Man, they are dropping like flies. First Gilligan...now Maxwell Smart. Next it will be Dobie Gillis.
smile_h_32.gif

How many people are going ..."Who???"
smile_l_32.gif

Shall we take a moment to honor Don Adams, and bring down the "Cone of Silence"?

*cups hand around ear*.. What?

The shoe phones in heaven always work.......

Doe anybody remember seeing Don Adams in a Canadian sitcom about a grocery store?

Chief
Oh no, Max! NOT the cone of silence!

Maxwell
Yes Chief...the cone of silence!

-------------
Sad to hear about Don Adams.

And while playing chess with the chief, "Oh here's and interesting chapter. 'How to wear down your opponent.'"

Back