What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baby pics!  we wanna see 'em all.

ur not alone est
blues.gif

hey ur as old as my younger brother!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

How DARE this topic be dead?!!!
I have a update.
smile_n_32.gif
20 weeks already
20weeks.jpg

-Andrew

Boy has she grown!!! What a cutie! Looks like she took after Deangela. She didn't get your facial hair. LOL
smile_n_32.gif

cutiekins.jpg

update from this morning!

Awww so cute! Think she'll share some of that cookie with ME? hehe

You can definitely see the Schloat influence in that child. lol I can't believe how "old" she is...wow. Didn't you JUST have her?? She's just precious.
smile.gif

A week or so over 6 months old already.....

P22001044_005_061_032206.jpg

I'm now looking for a shotgun. LOL
Andrew

oh, boy... i just couldn't resist replying in this one. here is Vanessa, my daughter (the human. the cat's name is Meouse and its a boy)

IM000777.jpg

IM000786.jpg

IM000788.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bugfreak @ Mar. 27 2006,8:43)]oh, boy... i just couldn't resist replying in this one. here is Vanessa, my daughter (the human. the cat's name is Meouse and its a boy)
The human!
smile_m_32.gif

Cheers

One more for now...
P22001044_005_060_032206.jpg

Well, someone asked for a picture of Laurel today... So I turned around, called her name, and snapped this picture... Then realized- she turned 1 year old not too long ago, and I haven’t updated her picture here... LOL
laurel9_28_2006.jpg

no offence... but

uhhhg gross babys!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]no offence... but

uhhhg gross babys!

I was always taught that if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

All of you have adorable kids!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I was always taught that if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

But girls are OOOKIE! Babies and girls have cooties! Yuck!
confused.gif
smile_l_32.gif

In any case, cute kids everyone. :- )

biggrin.gif

its not like I was being ugly and saying one baby was ugly, I said baby's in general are kinda weird...

im glad im not a baby any more!

remember Cody...you were once a baby yourself! a baby is simple copared to us....they eat, sleep, poop,cry, poop some more and sleep... great looking kids everyone!
Alex

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glider14 @ Sep. 29 2006,8:53)]a baby is simple copared to us....they eat, sleep, poop,cry, poop some more and sleep...
Are you calling me a baby?
biggrin.gif

LMAO!

Back