What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got my driver permit!

Hi,all.

I got my driver permit last week! It took me 5 trys but I finnally got it! I`ve been haveing alot of fun driveing around town-to the base. It is a little nerve racking though(especially for the cars\semi-trucks around me I`m sure).

I also passed the hunter education course so that I can buy a deer tag this november,hopefully I`ll get a nice doe and be able to make venison jerky.

The computer broke down all the way now,so I`m typing from the library. I don`t know what happened to it though it just died-it wouldn`t even turn on. Thankfully my mom bought the extended waranty so we just have to send it in I guess.

5 tries?
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Well, congratulations.... I think!
laugh.gif
Yeah, where have been your usual 20 posts in a row? You and Darcie and FTG. I used to check in on new posts and there would be like 3 pages to get caught up with. Now there are only 2.
smile_h_32.gif

Hey, it's good to hear from you again! Congrats on getting your permit! I know I sure had a hard time with all of those drivers stuff
confused.gif
I'm fine at driving but I get really nervous. I'm sure that in no time you'll get over that nerve wracking feeling.

And if not you can always get a bike.
laugh.gif

Nice work, Pondboy! You da man! Just let us know before you hit the road (j/k!)

Hope you're feeling better these days!

Capslock

Should we be scared? lol Just kiddin'!

Yes, car-freedom is a heady thing.
smile.gif
Enjoy it...but be careful! And don't forget to GIVE SIGNALS!
smile_l_32.gif

Hope you are feeling better. And tell your mom hi!

Congrats - I just got my senior and that's pretty cool. Good luck. Oh and try to avoid the crazy women coming down Palmer road and cutting everybody at the light off while trying to kill you... hehe - this was fun

moron6lt.jpg

~ Brett

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]It took me 5 trys but I finnally got it!

Yikes! I'm stayin' off the sidewalks!

smile_n_32.gif

I'm afraid to try my road test. I know I can't parallel.

Lol. Caps I already have hit the road! What is that jellyfish thing anyhow?

HeHeHe. Suzanne I`ll try:p

Brett
smile_k_ani_32.gif

*smacks Dave on head*(Hey Ftg isn`t doing it anymore I may as well Lol.)

Back