What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh dear*cry*

• Thread starter 7santiago
  • Start date
its almost over, a long time family friend, so close you feel they are part of the family,has goten cancer, at an age of 49 she was rushed to the hospital of extemely servere fatigue where they think she only has a couple of days
smile_o_32.gif
cry, i have written a song for her and will play it at her funeral, its so hard to part...

I send my regards

If the finale is to be, it will.  Pray she does not suffer for long and play your song for the happiness she brought into your life and the lives of all she touched.  From one who is older (slightly..LOL) than she; from one who has lived beyond her best friends, her younger siblings and even her own child, it is not ours to understand or rationale.  It is ours to accept, celebrate, remember and carry on...
My heart is with you, your burden I understand.    Peace.

i'm sorry and my thoughts are with you.

I am so sorry.
smile_h_32.gif
There is no love without burden. And the heaviest burden of all is giving them up. But she will be at peace and free. Small comfort now I know. It IS hard to let go of someone you love. But you never forget them or how they enriched your life.

Annie, Paul, Lillian and James are all still with me...but I miss them still...

I hope she goes fast and easy. Don't forget to celebrate her life as well as mourn her death when it comes.

yey she is now recovering slowly but somthing bad has happened the cancer spread to her brain, i hope it isn't that bad.

Back