User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hmmmmmmmmmmmm the mob stil is in nevada?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PAK, that was Reefer Madness! LOL! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

I'm always hesitant to discuss my views on this here, knowing that there are kids reading, and the last thing I want to do is do anything that would cause them to decide to take drugs. That's the danger of discussing this openly. Hopefully, we've stayed in the boundries, and I think you've done an excellent job of that. Kids have a lot of challenges today, and they don't need drugs to make it even harder.

Kids: STAY IN SCHOOL! DON'T TAKE DRUGS! EAT RIGHT AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! These things are not propaganda. They are correct, helpful, and you'll be happy you followed them!

When you're 18, you'll have the info you need to decide for yourselves how to live your lives, and what policies to vote for. And you'll be responsible for your choices.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i agree with that 100% Capslock.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great posts caps, rattler, and pak!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think marijuana is bad stuff, though nowhere near as bad as the war on drugs. Most people can handle it, but quite a few people can't. Just look what it did to Rattler's spelling. And his politics. Anyway, back to the topic ...

I have some friends and relatives with mental illnesses and some of those combine very badly with marijuana. People like that need to stay far away from it. It doesn't create mental illness, but someone struggling to stay in control can lose it because of marijuana. And, when they can't keep it together, they can find themselves on the street.

Other than for that, the major fault of marijuana is that it's the gateway drug to jam bands. But maybe it isn't the fault of marijuana and instead it's the war on drugs that makes lame suburbanites playing endless songs seem cool.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    erowid.com

it will tell you everything you want to know about all drugs including legal plants and then some. it has personal experiance, good bad and hellish, aswell as statistics... like i said everything you could ever want to know.

MJ is less harmful that alcohol is an understatement. it's really the perfect recreational drug if you use it the right way. in no way am i advocating drug use, but i say do what you will.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Oct. 13 2005,6:56)]I think marijuana is bad stuff, though nowhere near as bad as the war on drugs. Most people can handle it, but quite a few people can't. Just look what it did to Rattler's spelling. And his politics. Anyway, back to the topic ...
    ha.....ha.......ha my spelling has ALWAYS been poor. cant fault anything with that. i just cant spell even as well edumahkated as i am. as to my politics, im guessing you dont know where i stand on issues other than the handful that we have had fun arguing over.

Bruce the same thing can be said with alcohol, most can handle it but there are some who should never be in the same room with a bottle. ive got a brother who is one of them.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree about alcohol. Its effects on individuals and families and society is far more devastating than whatever marijuana does. But I drink beer and don't use marijuana.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ] I wish I could grow it simply as a plant because its very attractive but I can't becasue someone decided it was evil
    hemp
    that makes no logic

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast