Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: What would happen if

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ummm ...

"I see women who are blinded by their emotions and unable to make a logical decisions. I think men tend to be more logical, and try to put aside emotions but this is all stereotyping I guess."

You shouldn't have to guess, unless you're blinded by your emotions.

By the way, it's hard to see Hillary as the worst president ever. If not for the current occupant, she might be competitive. But it's a record that's going to stand for a long time. I hope.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see men who are blinded by their egos and unable to make logical decisions.

Not every woman is a hysterical, panicked radical controlled by their emotions. Some of us actually know how to keep our emotions out of it and think logically for stuff like that. Which is more than I can say for alot of men. And obviously our current president can't think ahead and plan things, otherwise he would have known what the war would do to this country and put his people above his pride and stay out of foreign affairs, as George Washington advised us.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Oct. 15 2005,12:21)]I see men who are blinded by their egos and unable to make logical decisions.
    I'd prefer an egotistical person than an emotional person running the country i live in. Since in a real life situation (to me) an egotistical person would make a better decision than an emotional one. Well maybe women could run for president... but only as democrats... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Oct. 15 2005,12:21)]And obviously our current president can't think ahead and plan things, otherwise he would have known what the war would do to this country and put his people above his pride and stay out of foreign affairs, as George Washington advised us.
    Our president can't think ahead and plan things? Have you been reading the L.A. Times too much? He obviously has a plan, he just can't give the people the exact time when all the troops will be pulled out. The war on terrorism is the first war of its kind, so it's not 100% modeled out.

What war would do to this country? Everyone knows what happens with war, people have to be sent to fight it and people die. It's part of this country's history. Godbless those unselfish people who are out there sacrificing their lives to ensure our freedom and safety.

He put us above his pride? This has nothing to do with pride. He's doing what he believes is the best for the U.S. and it's people.

George Washington? It is clearly obvious that you are on the left. You're stuck in yesterday's world, yesterday's policies. Back in George Washington's time they didn't have to worry about terrorists from the Middle East coming over here and hijacking airplanes and blowing up our buildings. Back in George Washington's time, the U.S. was pretty much isolated from the whole world. Today it's all about globalization. Today we have to be on the offensive and stop terrorists before they become a worse threat. If we don't it's just a matter of time before they are on our soil and killing more innocent people. That is why we can't just isolate ourselves from the world, it doesn't work like that way anymore. The more time we give them the more damage they will do to us. These people are merciless and don't think they wouldn't hesitate to strap on a nuke and detinate it. They don't value life. They don't value freedom.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    god bless the people who are fighting a war they dont support because they are the governments dogs untill their time is up.

president bush has a plan, i'm not sure he understands it himself though. his politics are completely moronic, like most republican values and policies.

i do agree with you, however, about George Washington not having to worry about that stuff. George Washington has nothing to do with this : )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it's clear Outsiders71 is among the rapidly shrinking group of people who haven't yet realized they've been scammed. Try switching the radio to FM for some tunes and switching the TV from Fox. You'd be amazed what's out there.

George W. Bush abandoned the "war on terror" to attack Iraq. He and his fellow war criminal neocons have been having wet dreams about doing that for years. Terrorism or no terrorism. And one of our modern George's accomplishments is that the US is again "pretty much isolated from the whole world." The dead George Washington is a better president than the live George Bush. Meaning G.W.B. G.H.W.B. wasn't bad. And he knew better than to go into Iraq.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Oct. 15 2005,8:16)]George W. Bush abandoned the "war on terror" to attack Iraq. He and his fellow war criminal neocons have been having wet dreams about doing that for years. Terrorism or no terrorism. And one of our modern George's accomplishments is that the US is again "pretty much isolated from the whole world." The dead George Washington is a better president than the live George Bush. Meaning G.W.B. G.H.W.B. wasn't bad. And he knew better than to go into Iraq.
    He didn't abandon the "war on terror". I don't even think we have to go into the reasons why Saddam was better off removed for the Iraqi people. "G.W.B. attacked Iraq because <insert lame reasoning that Kerry spewed here>". Sure there are worse dictators out there, but you have to start somewhere. You also forget the fact that there was strong intelligence stating that Saddam had WoMD. Is this something we joke about? Especially after 9/11 and especially after we attacked Al Queda in Afghanistan? Do we take chances for another attack, a possible lethal chemical/nuke attack? The President is responsible for our safety, and the information that he had at the time (information that is not viewable by everyone), plus the U.N. investigation weirdness, he made the choice to attack.

You can't compre George Washington to George W. Bush. How do you know how Washington would have reacted to the events of G.W.B.'s? I highly doubt he would hide under his blanky and tell himself the enemy won't bother me if I hide.

What's wrong with you left wing folk? Don't you have any patriotism? We did not win our freedom by isolationg ourselves from our problems. Your whole anti-war campaign was just a gimmick to try to turn the Presidency over to the Democrats. Afterall your values, beliefs, and stances as a party couldn't win you the election alone. You need to quickly realize that there is no debate on the war on Iraq, it's over, it's done. It's time you support your troops who are over in Iraq trying to protect you. The ones who are shaking their head because unlike them you don't stand by America, and stand by their efforts which they believe is the right thing to do for the U.S. and the World.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Middle East is not "our problem". And you cannot eliminate the terrorist threat. It's never gonna happen. There will always be a terrorist regime in this world. There will always be people who do things different than us and we're gonna have to learn to deal with it and keep out of it instead of poking our noses in and provoking it even more.

Oh, I'm "behind the times" now because I'm not one of the 52% of the population that's brainwashed into thinking we have a good President just because he has "Christian values"? How sweet. Let's violate the part of the Bill of Rights that states that no governmental figure shall impose any one religion upon his people. Yeah, ban medical procedure and gay marriage (which is imposing Christianity upon the people). THAT'S the main problem in the world today, THAT will solve ALL our problems!! Don't get me wrong... I believe in God, I pray and I read the Bible every day. But I don't call myself a Christian because I don't share all of the Christian beliefs, most of which were never mentioned in the Bible (which was written by PEOPLE in the first place) anyway. And the most irrational thing about this presidency. Tax cuts for the wealthy? How the hell is that rational?

And by "what the war would do to this country", I wasn't only talking about drafting. I was talking about what it would physically do to this country. "Oil crisis" because of the wAr On TeRrOr. You think the price of gas won't keep going up? It will. And what happens when the MAJORITY of this country, working-class people, can't afford to drive anymore? What then?

I don't see how you can look up so much to someone who says junk like "You gotta solve problems with problem solvers"... "Is our children educated?"... and freely states that he'd like to "learn more about federal government". And you people call us unpatriotic rednecks...

I AM patriotic. I want what's best for this country, which is not this President. I want somebody in office who can think rationally, give tax cuts to people who need tax cuts, make sure we can afford to drive, make laws that will actually help solve problems in this country, not laws that will help advertise a religion for no reason, and try NOT to go to war every 5 minutes. Maybe then the entire world wouldn't hate us so much and we'd get something done.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast