What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would happen if

• Thread starter fc3srx713b
  • Start date
Bug, I would like Libertarians a lot more if they were not Social Darwinists.  The Libertarian's party platform assumes everyone is healthy, wealthy, and well educated.  And we are not.  

And I agree to respectfully disagree with you
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Take care!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]If the woman was a democrat then all of the above would be ten times as bad.

So I guess the answer to the question "What would happen if there was a female president?" is nothing different.
Sadly, you are probably right Ozzy.

Just imagine what the media would be writing if she was a Republican that looked like Dolly Parton and had the morals of Bill Clinton.

I suspect you haven't realised it, Lauderdale...but Bill Clinton(the best president of my lifetime)has been out of office for 5 years +

Why do you people continue to talk about him?

Clinton lied...nobody died. Can you say that about your boy?

I think they'll be talking about Bush in 20+ years and i doubt it would be as the best presidnt of anybody's lifetime.

Zac

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I suspect you haven't realised it, Lauderdale...but Bill Clinton(the best president of my lifetime)has been out of office for 5 years +
I try to stay informed April, but the Bill, Hilliary and Monica jokes just keep on a-comin' in my email...a never ending source of amusement.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Why do you people continue to talk about him?
I assume "you people" consists of "us Republicans"...who understand that Al Gore lost.

True Lauderdale. Al Gore lost for sure, thank God, but instead we got George, the biggest mistake in our countries history. Never has this country been so deep in debt,and Geroge? Well, if he would actually work, instead of being the one President in history who spent more time on vacation than working, maybe we would get somewhere. Instead, a bunch of folks with no sense, voted in a man who drove 3 businesses into the ground, bankrupting them. This country will be next to be bankrupt, and it is because of thoughtless people who were duped by bad politicians, and corrupt as hel l. This is not meant as a dig at republicans (you know my stand on both parties) it is just the facts as it stands now. PARTIES SUCK!!! Where are the true politicians whose only thought is the betterment, and forward progress of the people and the country they live in?? NOT Republicans, and NOT Democrats! Remember, they pander only to their parties, and their parties agendas, which doesn't include the people as any more than folks to drain money from.

laugh.gif
"thinks in his mind, 'man this is good!'"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Nov. 02 2005,9:19)]True Lauderdale. Al Gore lost for sure, thank God, but instead we got George, the biggest mistake in our countries history. Never has this country been so deep in debt,and Geroge? Well, if he would actually work, instead of being the one President in history who spent more time on vacation than working, maybe we would get somewhere. Instead, a bunch of folks with no sense, voted in a man who drove 3 businesses into the ground, bankrupting them. This country will be next to be bankrupt, and it is because of thoughtless people who were duped by bad politicians, and corrupt as hel l. This is not meant as a dig at republicans (you know my stand on both parties) it is just the facts as it stands now. PARTIES SUCK!!! Where are the true politicians whose only thought is the betterment, and forward progress of the people and the country they live in?? NOT Republicans, and NOT Democrats! Remember, they pander only to their parties, and their parties agendas, which doesn't include the people as any more than folks to drain money from.
Couldnt be better worded Bugweed i second all that..

Hail Bugweed!
Left, right, up, down, and centre, it's all no use. Think outside the box!

Cheers

[b said:
Quote[/b] (aprilh @ Oct. 31 2005,3:23)]Clinton lied...nobody died.  

Nice bit of false propaganda in that particular myth.
thousands died..
under the Taliban and Saddam.

your Pro-Bill slogan should actually be "Did nothing, while many died"

Scot

What would happen if we elected a female President? We'd be in alot better shape than we are now.

Clinton was the most effective Republican president of my lifetime. Unfortunately, Nixon might have been the most effective Democrat.

*tries reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hard not to get into another fight by mentioning the fact that many more have died under Bush's apocalyptic supereign than under Clinton's term*

<span style='font-size:2pt;line-height:100%'>If you reply to this I'm sending you anthrax.</span>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Nov. 02 2005,11:26)]*tries reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hard not to get into another fight by mentioning the fact that many more have died under Bush's apocalyptic supereign than under Clinton's term*

<span style='font-size:2pt;line-height:100%'>If you reply to this I'm sending you anthrax.</span>
you dont know that..
its possible that many more lives have been saved by removing Saddam from power..and weakning the Taliban.
perhaps many more died because Clinton did nothing.
so its possible Clinton killed more by doing nothing, and allowing the killers to roam free, than Bush has killed by removing the murderers.

in the long run, Bush's actions will save more lives.
Clinton's inaction took more lives.
That makes Clinton a bigger murderer than Bush.

but its impossible to measure things that didnt happen.
we will never know how many Clinton killed.
apathy kills too..

Scot

Apathy.... the silent killer.

It's 4/20, do you know if your children are apathetic?

The more you know....

Clinton continued Bush Sr.'s policy of no-fly-zone enforcement, sanctions, inspections, and when necessary, targeted military strikes. It was hardly nothing, and Iraq was effectively neutralized. Good or bad, he didn't do nothing.

Capslock

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Nov. 02 2005,5:26)]*tries reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hard not to get into another fight by mentioning the fact that many more have died under Bush's apocalyptic supereign than under Clinton's term*
Could it be because we are currently in a war? Its seems a few people forget that people die in war. The only difference is trained men and women are fighting and dieing to improve the life of everyone.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Nov. 02 2005,5:26)]*tries reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hard not to get into another fight by mentioning the fact that many more have died under Bush's apocalyptic supereign than under Clinton's term*

Not true at all. Ever hear of the Rwanda genocide? Look it up on google.com. Clinton sat by and let the Hutu's butcher the Tutsis. Almost a million people were killed. That was just one event of Clinton's term.

And we stick our noses into everyone else's business for?????????
We are not responsible for the stupidity of the rest of the world. So Slick Willy just sat there. Who died, and made the United States, God??????

Back