Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: What would happen if

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I see women who are blinded by their emotions and unable to make a logical decisions.
    I would think any woman who has risen in the political ranks high enough to have the qualifications to run for President would not be some flighty, hormone-flippy bimbo.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    einstein would call that a terrorist attack. 2752 peolpe died on 9/11. 48,231,700 are estimated to have died in WWII. The death toll of a war fought with NUCLEAR weapons would be exponential. Try 60-70% of the world population. And you think 9/11 was even part of a war...

Zac
    "You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public" -Scott Adams-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys are still missing something. First off Bush's approval ratings? Who cares? Approval ratings mean nothing. You can't always be popular when you have to make the right decisions. The black community will always be low in approval ratings. The million more march was a good example that they aren't connecting with conservatives, which is partially the conservatives fault. If you notice there's usually a high concentration of democratic liberalism in urban areas. Conservatives need to reach out to these people more and get their ideals out there.

Iraq = for oil? Update your attacks people! Oil may run the country today but tomorrow it will be something else. Oil is just a crappy energy source and it is not worth the price or foreign control. 2010 there will be hydrogen fuel cell cars by GM on the market. If you want to do something, start supporting that. It's time we drop the oil industry.

People claim that the War on Iraq was an abandonment on the war on terror. If this is true how come there are so many insurgents/terrorists in Iraq? How come after Baghdad fell the war wasn't over? Because there are terrorists there, and that's why we are still there!
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard it said that "big oil" has done their R & D already and we won't see alternatives in earnest until they can successfelly turn a profit. They're not there, yet. But when they can no longer benefit from gouging us, they'll come to our rescue, like a knight in shining armor, with the solution that only they can provide.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]Because there are terrorists there, and that's why we are still there!
    The only terrorists I know of in Iraq are the ones who capture and grasp the fates of hostages past - rest in peace - present, and future. Otherwise the rest are merely very angry rebels. It's far too easy to name them terrorists and we should reconsider and use these terms more carefully.
    Plus I can't imagine you yourself sitting quietly welcoming a foreign force in your homeland because they find the system corrupt. Personally I couldn't either, unless I truly believe the system is corrupt. So what do we do? We rebel and fight fire with fire all because we have different opinions on what system is better for the country and its citizens. I mean, isn't that what patriotism is about?

Cheers

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Oct. 18 2005,12:53)]I would think any woman who has risen in the political ranks high enough to have the qualifications to run for President would not be some flighty, hormone-flippy bimbo.
    That reminds me... "Commander and Chief" is on tonight! Go, Geena, go! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Christiann Amanpour would make a good President.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very well said Amori. Most of the real terriost in Iraq are from other countries. They are there because we are there because we are there. They have come from Syria, Pakistan, Afgainstan and a few other countries. No matter where we go, they will follow and attack us.
    We had Iraq contained. They were very little threat to us. Bush had this war planned before he ever took office, because he wanted to be the one to finish his daddy's job. If you will remember Saddam put a hit out on G.Bush sr. Do you think Jr. is the type of guy not to get revenge for that? This was all part of his plan.
    Think about this, If another goverment came in and took over your country, the army killed your father and brothers, would you just welcome them in with a smile on your face? No you'd see them and an unwanted invader and you'd stand up and fight.
    The real terriost (from other countires) are recruiting these guys and turning them into suiside bombers.
    When the war started in Iraq it was because they had all these dangerous weapons, when they couldn't find in weapons the war turned into Iraqy freedom. The biggest scam ever pulled on the american people. Even bigger than the gas prices. And Big surprise, bush is in the oil business.

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast