What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would happen if

• Thread starter fc3srx713b
  • Start date
whats your opinion? i seem to be ok with the idea....

cant be any worse than most of the ones we have had go through the office anyways. however the woman they are talking about who may be planning to run scares me....................

why?
confused.gif

im not a fan of the Clintons and what he accomplished in office. what she will do flat out scares me. i would much rather see Condoleezza Rice in office if its going to be a woman.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Condoleezza Rice in office if its going to be a woman.

Now that's scary.

well who would you pick Oz?
smile_n_32.gif

im ok woth the idea, i think woman make beter decitions than men in my expirience, and a woman never looses arguements(imagine the results with world leaders,
biggrin.gif
)

i dont know, i can just see my wife as president. after what happened on 9-11 she would have urned the whole middle east into one huge pane of glass.....shes really not the person to take things lightly
smile_n_32.gif

Well I really don't like Hillary either.
If I had to pick a female to lead our country, I think it woulkd be Sharon Osbourne.
Nobody would mess with us.

I was thinking maybe Geena Davis. She's already pretending to do it on Tuesday nights.  
smile_m_32.gif

Hey, the concept of a woman running the country isn't new and it yiekds no better or worse results than with a guy - Indira Ghandi, Golda Meier,...

Wasn't Hillary running the country anyways?  
smile_m_32.gif
Mr. Bill seemed to have been preoccupied with other affairs!

Please god just don't let it be Hellary... oops, I mean Hillary
cool.gif

judge judy for prez !!!!
smile_m_32.gif

Nice one, jimscott! I'd vote for a female candidate if she were the best person for the job. I think it would cause a much bigger comotion in the U.S. than on a national level. Other countries are not so unused to female leaders.

-D. Lybrand

very true DL, not against it, just havent heard of a good candidate who is willing to go through the hell of being a "super celebrity". most sane ppl arent interested in having a microscope put over their personal life, man or woman

[b said:
Quote[/b] (7santiago @ Oct. 13 2005,4:15)]im ok woth the idea, i think woman make beter decitions than men in my expirience, and a woman never looses arguements(imagine the results with world leaders,
biggrin.gif
 )
wow i just came back and all these replies
smile_k_ani_32.gif

i would hate to see you have a girlfriend then santiago
laugh.gif

but you know something your right!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Oct. 13 2005,5:28)]I was thinking maybe Geena Davis. She's already pretending to do it on Tuesday nights.  
smile_m_32.gif

Hey, the concept of a woman running the country isn't new and it yiekds no better or worse results than with a guy - Indira Ghandi, Golda Meier,...

Wasn't Hillary running the country anyways?  
smile_m_32.gif
Mr. Bill seemed to have been preoccupied with other affairs!
*lol* if you know what he means >;-D

how about barba strizan ( i think thats how its spelled)
smile_l_32.gif

Able to run the country is one of the few noteworthy criteria I can think of for a president.

Back