User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My new pet can eat ozzys pet..........

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Jan. Now we have to open discussion on your statement "choose your poison". Correctly...is it "choose your poison" or is it "Choose your venom"? hehe

And since I am now in the market for a job or career change...I might take that into consideration. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]

"Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NO Pak, that's not going to happen this weekend. That was two weeks ago, Kepp up please.

Hey if you're looking to change careers, I know where you can get a job planting tulips.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rubra, i do have t's. i have 2 and am looking at another for breeding purposes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rattler, just a small fire bellied, I've been frantically looking for some dart frogs though
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On which would win I think it all depends who you drop into who's web! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

I think Ozzy's widow has an edge as widow webs are incredibly strong and not to mention they are 3D...LOL!
    1 Nxventrata

D. muscipula & D. muscipula 'Red Dragon'(barely)

Sarracenia leucophylla(seedling)

S. purpurea and Drosera filiformis filiformis/ intermedia seeds waiting to sprout.

Drosera capensis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think thats a giant rear tick........:laugh:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's actually an orb weaving spider, possibly of the genus Araeneus (spelling). It looks like a gravid female and they are pretty common in your parts. Their webs can be found in the doorways and rafters of barns and are often strung between trees in open forests. You'll typically find them in the usual meadow or tall grass and shrubs and large flower gardens. They're harmless and make superb pets if you can provide a large screened enclosure for them to spin their beautiful webs. Size wize they are much larger than widow spiders (Latrodectus) and can throw out silk in sheets as wide as a bandaid when tackling prey. It's hard to say who would win a battle between the widow or the orb weaver. They're both at the top of their game.

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got an orb spider right outside my back door. The wife has me turn the porch light on occasionally to attract gnats and other insects into the web. Fascinating watching them weave their web.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast