What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new pet can eat ozzys pet..........

look what i found at work, and i have no clue what it is other than a spider. thats a nickle for size comparison

IMG_3001.jpg

IMG_3000.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg

My black widow would devour that little thing. It's eating full grown crickets already.

i want photographic proof of that one Oz
smile_n_32.gif
a guy who works with me says that one is nothing compared to whats in his barn........maybe i should go on the hunt
smile_n_32.gif

Ok I'll try to get pics this weekend if I have time.

cool, cant wait to see them

what kind of tarantula did you get? i love spiders. i am looking into this beauty of a fire leg to bring home. it's just it just molted into a mature male and is going crazy looking for a female and his price tag is $100. i'm still pondering on it.
smile.gif

I got a rosy, I know its kind of weak but It was free, I'm trying to get a blue haired one

is it your first T? it's not bad for free.
smile.gif

my wife hates bugs, just glad she lets me raise what i do for my dart frogs and Mantellas. what frog do yah got Kirk?

my husband doesn't care for them but as long as he doesn't have to do anything involving them he deals with them being here. by the way, thier not bugs
smile_m_32.gif

Prizm, I highly recommend getting a tarantula as a pet. I do not recommend a male though, because male tarantulas live only a year or two after "coming of age". Females usually live on for another 10-20 years after their final molt.

My own Ceratogyrus brachycephalus just mysteriously died the other day
smile_h_32.gif
. So now I'm left with a 3/4" Grammastola aureostriata.

Peter

Don't wait for Ozzy's pics. I'm sure he will get stuck on the side of the road with his van sunk up to the doors in mud in a deserted area without any money or cell phone. He will be stuck there 5 days until a helicopter flies over which will then crash. Ozzy will rescue the pilot, use the helicopter blades to chop some wood, then make a fire using two wires from the electrical system in the helicopter which will then draw attention and get everyone rescued. While he is waiting for rescue, he will use his camera to take pics of all the snakes that got killed when the helicopter fell which he will then post on the forum with all the snakes mis-identified on purpose.

smile_m_32.gif

And...that spider is GROSS.
confused.gif

LMAO! good one PAK, i wonder how far it will be from the truth?

and yes it is one ugly spider, i prefer the looks of jumping spiders, those guys are just plain cool...........

PAK!  Hehehe. Did you ever think of changing careers and writing satire?

I am going to the Everglades, capture one ten foot gator and one 12 foot python...choose your poison...end of discussion.

No Jan.  Now we have to open discussion on your statement "choose your poison".  Correctly...is it "choose your poison" or is it "Choose your venom"?  hehe

And since I am now in the market for a job or career change...I might take that into consideration.  
smile_l_32.gif

NO Pak, that's not going to happen this weekend. That was two weeks ago, Kepp up please.

Hey if you're looking to change careers, I know where you can get a job planting tulips.

rubra, i do have t's. i have 2 and am looking at another for breeding purposes.

Rattler, just a small fire bellied, I've been frantically looking for some dart frogs though

Back