Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: I sugdest you prepare yourselves

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's an estimate. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Speaking of earthquakes, today is the 16 year anneversary of the Loma Prieta earthquake. On this day in 1989, things rattled and shook as the 7.1 (richter scale) quake hit in the Nisense Marks state park, just a few minutes drive from my home. Oh how my brothers and I were stuffed in to closests. The persistant aftershocks left us under tables and in the previously mention closet a countless number of times.

Here's to no repeat any time soon!
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm startin to get kinda worried here. I haven't seen this much activity in cali for a while, especially in such a concentrated area. I feel like it could be building to a larger quake. I mean, we had a 4.9 Sunday, a 3.0 yesturday, and a 4.0 and 4.4 within hours of eachother. Pretty strange, and all the activity is concentrated in two spots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have tickets on Delta December one. I wonder if I get a refund if SF slides off into the Pacific. As a matter of fact I wonder if Delta will still be flying by then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe Delta can drop you into Oakland and you can to rent scuba gear for the rest of the trip.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, another 4 in northern Cali. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] .

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have honestly never seen this many earthquakes of 4 or higher magnitude. Just had yet another 4.1 earthquake. I really hope this isn't leading to a big quake. Besides that, I know you guys are watching Wilma. It became the strongest hurricane on record for a time, in short fashion. Grew from 1 to 5 within hours. I really think Turi is gonna be right on this one, and it will force thousands to evacuate. I sincerely hope those in the possible hit area are in some way prepared [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It appears that only one forum member is taking this seriously......and it certainly ain't me! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

I'll wait up late on Christmas eve for Santa Claus before I believe in any of those clairvoyant nutcases. It staggers me how they manage to gain the faith of anyone- more so seemingly intelligent people.