What announcement?

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, what announcement?
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lord. That whole terrorist scare around the 7th. Remember?

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh you mean the " GW, Oh my god, my approval rating has slipped and America is starting to realize that I'm a moron that that has tricked my way into office and I better make up a new terrorist scare so that they will be scared again, it might be too little too late but it worked last November so I'll have to try it again besides they are all as dumb as I am anyway" hoax?

The above opinion not the opinion of terraforums or Rattlermt's (I like him even though he is a republican) but is solely the opinion of 62% of the US population that has realized that this guy is an idiot.

Source approval rating I saw on CNN last night

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh and dont forget the profets of nortradom (spelling mistake, can anyone spell it corectly?)...the ones that predicted the fall of almost every nation to the day, exact, also they predicted the discovery of a new world hundreds years before it happened(discovery of Noth america) oh and the famous
    " thy shall fall in doom the holy hour the crow thrashes thee twin trees" they even stated the date... eleventh of september in five hunded thirty eight years , 2001.

oh and there last prediction before the church had them hanged, " the world will spill blood and the dead will walk to gloat apon the nebulous night." the year they predicted this to happen... 2007

oh and the fault thing, heres the poop on the event, the earthquake is no the prob, yellowstone *thank you lol for corecting me* is and it will erupt with the earthquake

cut the USA so a line goes through denver... people west of this line WILL die of thick viscous air loaded with toxins and ash

poeple east of this line to about the border of indiana will have a 10% chance of living.

the others might live BUT remember this wil darken the skies for months and will make acid showers that will bring gusts of
    the thick ashy toxic air

yey [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]
    Mens Et Manus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ozz...

Why would Bush care about approval ratings? This is his last term, so it's not like he is running again or something. Secondly I don't think we can afford to neglect any intelligence that claims a possible threat. Hoax or not. What if it wasn't a hoax and was known? Would you blame Bush for not acting then?
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be far more impressed if he predicted a day without an earthquake anywhere and it actually happened. I've never admitted this to anyone before, but I'm a prophet too. I predict rain will fall somewhere on the 15th, 16th, or 17th. I can't be positive where exactly it'll fall, but I think it might be in Great Britain. How do I get on this radio program and how much will I get paid?
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (7santiago @ Oct. 14 2005,5:10)]" the world will spill blood and the dead will walk to gloat apon the nebulous night."
    OMG [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]

You're talking about zombies aren't you? I don't want my blood gloated?? on!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast