Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: I sugdest you prepare yourselves

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they speak in wierd sentences, they speak like one would if you were from there time, 1400 is it? They mean we will all die a horible death, so grusome that our ansectors(the died) will gloat viciously at us.

*gloat: an evil snicker or laugh that sends terrors down ones spine.
    *nebulous: 1cloudy and hard to see 2 (the deff. used) dark and confusing, to be mystirous or unkown
    Mens Et Manus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ] thy shall fall in doom the holy hour the crow thrashes thee twin trees" they even stated the date... eleventh of september in five hunded thirty eight years , 2001.
    We know know that he never made such a prediction for september 11 th but is really sorced froma intenet circulated email that is false, similar to the corc one discussed recently.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (7santiago @ Oct. 14 2005,6:10)]oh and dont forget the profets of nortradom (spelling mistake, can anyone spell it corectly?).
    Nostradamus.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's weird. i predicted another earthquake too! and also, i predict more hurricanes, volcano eruptions, and , brace yourself, within 12 months you WILL be one year older....

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, this guy Mr. Turi does know a lot and dealt with Nastrodamus's predictions. The things he predicts, are specific to time and circumstance. It IS NOT like predicting rain [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] . If he is going make a prediction on an earthquake, then it is most obviously going to be a large one, and a large one can threaten lives as we have OBVIOUSLY seen in Pakistan, of which Mr. Turi predicted as well. If ya don't live near a fault line, then ignore it all. But for those of us who do, I for one will be on my darn guard.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And darn is not the word I wanted to use, by the way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe....I predict an earthquake within the next 20 or so years....

OT: we are a good distance away from the fault and every once in a while we get a light earthquake that comes through...usually at night while you are asleep. I think one may happen sometime this year too. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]
    1 Nxventrata

D. muscipula & D. muscipula 'Red Dragon'(barely)

Sarracenia leucophylla(seedling)

S. purpurea and Drosera filiformis filiformis/ intermedia seeds waiting to sprout.

Drosera capensis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I live very close to the San Andreas fault.

Let's just say that if this earthquake hurts my plants in any way, there's going to be some **** whooping in order.

[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast