Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: I sugdest you prepare yourselves

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't beat me up, my plants will all get f'd up if a major earthquake hits the area. I should post specificly what he said may happen on the 15,16,17th.

Earthquakes/ volcanoes / tornadoes/ oil and Natalee Holloway

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read The myth of solid ground : earthquakes, prediction, and the fault line between reason and faith by David L. Ulin. It's about earthquakes, seismologists and the predictors on radio talk shows. It'll drive a geologist nuts - and I speak from experience - but it's a sympathetic look at everyone involved. From those who "want to believe" to those who "want to know".
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *stomach grumbles*

Did you feel that? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]
    the cellist

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ] From those who "want to believe" to those who "want to know".
    You leave me alone.

lol...
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We just had an earthquake about a week ago. Let's face it, we're constantly having earthquakes in different parts of Cali. Dunno, not too worried.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok earthquakes isn't our worries, get that straight, its WHERE not when it will happen if its near the yellowstone it will not erupt, it will EXPLOED .

every ten-twenty thousand years there is a Mega-earthquake disaster, it is marked by a dark layer of soil. the spacing between these layers is about nine inches. Last time it happened was unkown but it is kown that the earthquake is late, the last layer is 13.4 inches underground,
    its charging for a Catastrophical hit that will demolish all of civilization, if it hits the corect way. if it is underwater the megaearthquake will cause a monstrosity of a wave, if it hits land the sizmicwaves will be so powerfull the land will move up
    and down as easy as water, literaly creating moving land waves. then if it hits yellow stone as it has for every mega-earthquke then the situation will be the one i listed above. now for the scientific explination;

the small earthquakes we have seen have been small disscharges between the pasific and the north american tectonic plates, when the plates decide to move and colide then a earthquake will be realised and since the only gap is the yellowstone mantle hotspot it will aply preasure to the volcano, the volcano has already desplayed ash and fume discharge.

this is still realitivly a new topic in the science world but BELIVE ME before this earquake happens(actualy a discharge of presure between a tectonic plate) there will be signs that will be so extreme we will all know it is coming.

est, these are discharges, those earthquakes show that in the fault the tectonic plates are moving, very slightly shifting no more than half a centimeter, the real thing will move half a mile if not more
    Mens Et Manus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (lol @ Oct. 15 2005,2:19)]I for one will be on my darn guard.
    How do you guard against and earthquake? (This should be interesting)

In AMNH (The american museum of natural history) we have a monitor of earthquakes that is updated on the hour and in a day, in california there are about 50 earthquakes (a few every hour). So if anyone where to say that where will be and earthquake even in the next hour, they'd the right. So i'm here to one up this guy by saying i predict that in the next hour there will be an earthquake in california! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (7santiago @ Oct. 15 2005,5:29)]ok earthquakes isn't our worries, get that straight, its WHERE not when it will happen if its near the yellowstone it will not erupt, it will EXPLOED .

every ten-twenty thousand years there is a Mega-earthquake disaster, it is marked by a dark layer of soil. the spacing between these layers is about nine inches. Last time it happened was unkown but it is kown that the earthquake is late, the last layer is 13.4 inches underground,
    its charging for a Catastrophical hit that will demolish all of civilization, if it hits the corect way. if it is underwater the megaearthquake will cause a monstrosity of a wave, if it hits land the sizmicwaves will be so powerfull the land will move up and down as easy as water, literaly creating moving land waves. then if it hits yellow stone as it has for every mega-earthquke then the situation will be the one i listed above. now for the scientific explination;

the small earthquakes we have seen have been small disscharges between the pasific and the north american tectonic plates, when the plates decide to move and colide then a earthquake will be realised and since the only gap is the yellowstone mantle hotspot it will aply preasure to the volcano, the volcano has already desplayed ash and fume discharge.

this is still realitivly a new topic in the science world but BELIVE ME before this earquake happens(actualy a discharge of presure between a tectonic plate) there will be signs that will be so extreme we will all know it is coming.
    Well I hope Europe aint gonna be affected.........
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast