User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: I sugdest you prepare yourselves

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh no, now on top of all my other worries I have asteroids and a giant earthquake to worry about which is gonna kill most of us off [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (lol @ Oct. 15 2005,5:47)]And yes, the canary islands may wipe out the east coast, if everything happens like they say it might. For that to happen, the eruption would have to break off that entire cliff in a single chunk, which would fall into the ocean and create a gigantoid tsunami.
    I thank you for stating something thats scientific for once. I've heard about that (a volcano that has compartments of water between layers of tremor sensitive rock) and if the conditions stated are true then i belive it could happen.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I heard if their is an earthquake of a certain magnitude everything left of the San Adreas fault will fall into the ocean and make a huge tsunami.

And then of course I would have beachfront property. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smilie4.gif[/img]
    1 Nxventrata

D. muscipula & D. muscipula 'Red Dragon'(barely)

Sarracenia leucophylla(seedling)

S. purpurea and Drosera filiformis filiformis/ intermedia seeds waiting to sprout.

Drosera capensis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (7santiago @ Oct. 15 2005,5:55)]lol, i know so much because i am an eighth grader who has been moved to collage rank sciences including earth science, bioligy, botanics(trees), chemistry, and i run a school club that takes field trips to geographical sites. It will kill a Huge chunk (7 outa 10 humans) of life on earth beacause it is to realise toxins in the air and huge amounts of carbon monoxide, if my notes are corect the air curents will move the toxins in three months to eourope north africa, and aisia.
    darn... When I was in eighth grade I was playing football with my friends. Looks like were all gonna die. Bummer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Well I heard if their is an earthquake of a certain magnitude everything left of the San Adreas fault will fall into the ocean and make a huge tsunami."

If I'm not mistaken the San Andreas fault is not as deep as the continental crust is thick, so therefore nothing in California can break off and fall into the ocean. I also believe that the land on the west side of the fault is moving northward, so if anything it would float north in the pacific and destroy Vancouver. I'd actually like to participate more in this discussion, but alas the fateful day(s) approach so I must get my sneakers on, make a batch of grape kool-aid, consult with the ghost of Jeanne Dixon, and wait for the mothership to come and pick me up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Oh no, now on top of all my other worries I have asteroids and a giant earthquake to worry about which is gonna kill most of us off"
    Oh and you forgot about the killer flu which will kill millions and million of people.

"Well I heard if their is an earthquake of a certain magnitude everything left of the San Adreas fault will fall into the ocean and make a huge tsunami."
    Didn't you ever see the original superman?

-Jeremiah-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Land on the west side of the San Andreas fault is moving north, relative to the North American plate. As continental crust, it won't be subducted beneath the continent further north, which is the fate of oceanic crust. I suppose it'll help form a mountain range. By the way, my metaphysical sources tell me Los Angeles will pass San Francisco on its journey on the 15, 16, or 17th. Of which month or year, my sources will not say.

Long after that, shells from southern California beaches might be exposed on the peaks of Alaskan mountains not yet formed. Maybe our distant descendents will think they're proof of a global flood sent to punish us long departed sinners.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Jeremiah Harris @ Oct. 15 2005,8:30)]"Oh no, now on top of all my other worries I have asteroids and a giant earthquake to worry about which is gonna kill most of us off"
    Oh and you forgot about the killer flu which will kill millions and million of people.

Didn't you ever see the original superman?

-Jeremiah-
    yup and the flu, and bird flu which will apparently mutate with regular flu to make superflu, and terrorist suicide bombers.....
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast