Thread: I sugdest you prepare yourselves

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's superflu, AE! *sneezes*
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whoah! A 4.9 just hit us here in san diego. Man, I jumped out of my bed, wondering how big it was going to be. Thing went boom, then strongly shoook my bed and plant cage. It was short though, and felt like it was only one wave. I just really hope this isn't a prelude to a stronger quake, which it could be. I also heard on the news that Japan had a scare with a 5.0 earthquake.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And a 6.6 earthquake struck just north of Taiwan on the 15th.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spooky~ a 4.something struck off the coast of california!!!

you were right, i was wrong. that's spooky1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And on any given day there are hundreds of earthquakes worldwide, along with floods, tornados, hurricanes, forest fires, volcanic eruptions, blizzards, droughts, sand storms, and disease outbreaks. If I had to spend every waking minute "preparing" for these or worrying about the "end of mankind" what would be the sense of living? I've noticed there are an awful lot of younger people on the forum who are always in the gloom and doom mode. Here is some unsolicited advice...stop being concerned with every problem on the planet (disasters, overpopulation, invasive species, politicians, etc.). There is nothing you can do about most of it, and if you're like this as teens how are you ever going to make it through the next 60 years without going insane? Just my perspective.... feel free to ignore it but remember you heard it from me when "they" lock you up in the looney bin later in life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok south n.y. has had the wierdest weather, first it was blazing hot in the end of september for a week(never im my life has a september been that hot!) then it was rainy and stormy for the past two weeks YES TWO WEEKs!
    now its warm and EXTEMELY WINDY! three trees, white oak a norway maple and a weeping willow to be exact, have fallen down on my streat thats half the trees, SOS ! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    Mens Et Manus

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look, I'm not the one saying that the world is coming to an end. I personally believe it wont. The purpose of predictions and prophecies and such is so that we can change our actions, and hopefuly make what could become a bad situation, not so bad. Preparedness and prevention is something that America just isn't too keen on, when preparedness and prevention are the best solutions to any problem. If it's a natural disaster, then fine, there is nothing we can do to stop it. But certainly we can always take steps to help keep us and our families safe in the event of a crisis. This guy Dr. Turi uses some amazing techniques, and has the best track record I've seen in modern days. You can call the japan quake, the taiwan quake, and even the san diego quake all hits if you want, or not. The point is that major earthquakes of 4.5 or higher that can be felt or cause damage are not all that common. I track the earthquakes in california every few days, and we only get like one 4.5 or higher every couple of months through the whole state. It is not very often that a foreign earthquake will make the news like japan's did. Sure, I could predict a strong quake this year, but there is no way in hell that you are going to predict the same thing down to a single day. That's just improbable, and after 6 or so times of such predictions, it aint no coincidence! Like I said, this guy predicted the tsunami last year, katrina, rita, the pakistan quake, this weekend's quakes and a host of other events. Next on his time line would be something like a hurricane around the 22, 23, 24. He made that prediction before october even started, and now look. A tropical storm is headed to the u.s. , and will most likely strike us at that time!

Oct 5/6/7: Dramatic news involving more death and/or a police announcement.

Result - CNN - 10/06/05:New York police chief Raymond Kelly and Mayor Michael Bloomberg said the threat was specific and related to the next few days.
    Result - CNN 10/07/05 - Death toll in Asia earthquake nears 31,000.
    Result -CNN 10/07/05 - Guatemala slide toll may hit 1,400 - Mayan village likely to be declared a mass grave

Oct 15/16/17: Earthquakes/ volcanoes / tornadoes/ oil and Natalee Holloway
    Oct 22/23/24:A return of a weather-related event such as Katrina/Rita which will force thousands to evacuate.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    weird... next thing you know all the Christians will disappear!

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast