Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: I sugdest you prepare yourselves

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (buster1 @ Oct. 16 2005,6:21)]I've noticed there are an awful lot of younger people on the forum who are always in the gloom and doom mode.
    Technically the media that people have grown up with is committing "acts of terror" on a daily basis.

"Tonight, after House, find out about the real life illness that nobody is talking about, but threatens to put you and your family in extreme danger! Tune in for, 'The Silent Killer'..."

Of course you're going to have to increase their ratings in exchange for finding out what it is...

Sometimes I wonder if we really do live in a different world from the one where people always left their doors unlocked, or if we just think we do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what is the Natalee Holloway thing on the 15-17 of October - she disappeared in May? What is he predicting that she is still missing? I would also consider a 4.5 or higher magnitude earthquake in California every couple of months as very frequent. Having lived through the 4 hurricanes that hit Florida last year, where was DR. Turi and his predictions then? Or was 2004 a slow year for him? And could you possibly elaborate on these amazing techniques and why nobody else is apparently using them?

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think he was doing his thing back in early 2004, or I just didn't hear his predictions then. Obviously, he is not strongly affiliated with the mainstream media, and coasttocoast has been my only means of hearing him. I believe on the 14th or 15th, the police decided to re-open the investigation with those boys who were suspected of killing her. That would be a hit. I don't care if a 4.5 every couple of months is frequent, you are still not going to predict one, and get it right down to a 3 day period. That's it, there is no argument against the point. Dr. Turi apparently uses much of the same techniques that nastrodamus used, and I think he also uses computers too. Not sure. Here is his website- http://www.drturi.com/home.php

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are some tables from the USGS with earthquake frequencies - http://wwwneic.cr.usgs.gov/neis/eqlists/eqstats.html.

If I didn't botch the addition & division, the US averaged more than one earthquake per day of magnitude 4.0 or greater during the 5 3/4 years of that table. Notice that the planet averages a magnitude 6.0 or greater earthquake almost every two days. I don't think the guy is ignorant for predicting them, but I wonder about the people he impresses.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe, I use the same map [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] . Quite a few over 5 http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqsww/index.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "The same negative Dragon energy that produced all major hurricanes, earthquakes tornadoes and tsunamis is hovering above the earth and will take more lives. I am giving you the concentrated dates for the nefarious Tail of the Dragon and its destructive power for the month of October. I have proven to be right many times over and I wish the scientific community would listen and learn from my methodology."

Aha, so that's what causes hurricanes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, and I always thought it was weather systems coming off the west coast of Africa and gaining strength over the warm ocean waters of the Atlantic. By the way, after looking at his web page, I see the Doc pretty much does it all. Foresees the future, heals, teaches, and gives tours of Australia. Hey if you're into that stuff good for you. I'm a little more pragmatic. If there were aliens they would land in NYC, not in the swamps of Arkansas, if there were actual psychics we would know everything in advance, and if there were actual healers nobody would be sick or die.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast