What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all racers!

• Thread starter fc3srx713b
  • Start date
what ever comes to mind. i prefer street....
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

I used to drag race a 1950 Olds Holiday Hardtop.  303 cu in...31 straight wins at a track in Ohio...then along came those small block Chevys.

I ran the flying mile on the sand at Daytona in 1960 (last year that event was held) in my 57 fuelie "Vette".  I took top sports car at 121.1.  Overall top speed that year was a 57 Pontiac @ 130...owner, driver, builder, George Latham of Latham superchargers.

I raced motocross for Kawasaki for seven successful years and rode my 1972, 750cc, H-2 three cylinder, two stroke Kaw to two road race victories at the Moroso track in Palm beach.

My 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII recently turned 14.1 @ 101 MPH.

i've done a bit of drag racing at the track, and a little on the street (not that i would ever condonethat kind of thing).

tech...

STreet racing is for fools. I used to do that when I was like 16 and such, never anymore its boring and you never get time slips. Santos are you talking about racing the car you had when you came over? ......

I autox my car and track it at WSIRW and Streets of willow. My car is currantly taken apart for a turbo rebuild.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flip_Side_the_Pint @ Oct. 23 2005,9:37)]Santos are you talking about racing the car you had when you came over? ......
no, the '7' i use to have. just wanna find out if there are racers her (street or drag)

some pics of the rims that i got
849New_Rims_004_1_.jpg

849New_Rims_003_1_.jpg

here are the glowgauges that i got for the 97' malibu.
849Chevy_Malibu_Glow_Gauges_1_.jpg

so far i tallied $1060.00 for the rims, about $300.00 for the taillights that aren't pictured, about 30.00 for some clear bumper lights also not pictured, glowgauges that cost 50.00, alumminum brushed bezele for about 25.00, and a custom grill(not billet) that cost about 60.00. the not so funny thing is that my girlfriend crashed my car but on good thing is that it was only to the front bumper and the grill.

Back