Been a while since I posted any pics so I thought I'd do that and show some of the plants I got this past year and managed not to kill.
This is the P. 'George Sargent' (on the left) I got at the last NASC auction. On the right is a P. primulaflora that I got from Jim-Scott and almost succeeded in killing. I stuck it in with two P. ehlersiae which were bigger than it was at the time. I figured that would make it grow big enough to crowd the two smaller pings and force me to eventually replant them. I was right [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] .
This is the flower of my P. emarginata that I got from Rose at the last auction. This pic just about gets the right color though it's more of a dark violet and less red than in the picture.
This one is one of the few of my plants I am afraid to experiment with for fear of killing it. Most of the others I treat like houseplants. This one I baby. Once I get some cuttings of it I might experiment but 'till then I'll play it safe.
And lastly for the night, these are seedlings from one of my VFTs that I selfed. When they get bigger, I'm thinking of cross pollinating them to see if I can get something with more red in it. Right now they are about half the size of a penny.
Ya'll come back now, hear.