Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whoohoo

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh geez...I know what a catfish is! My father used to catch them all the time. They can get HUUUUUUUUGE. Someone recently just caught some record breaker or something...it was on TV.

They are kinda gross...

Why didn't someone say "catfish"! Hmmmph!

But Ozzy is still a typo. He's a typozzy. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That one is young. Isn't so cute. Mine is big enough to look like the Nautalis.

Thay ain't catfish. They do look something like a cat when young, but the have spiney ridges as they get older.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i am a she not a he (thanks plantakiss), and yeah i have done tons of research so i don't put anything in that he might bother.I'm not to worried about the goldfish right now and if i see problems i can always throw a little seeweed in for him to munch on. also it's in an outdoor pond so theres lots to eat [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] that baby is really cute i got one that size to like 3 months ago and thought something ate him like 24 hours after putting him in, but in winterizing my pond i found him. so now i have 2. my new one is huge already but will probably double in size maxing out at about 2 1/2 feet. wow!

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    prizmbatch, what size is your pond?? Just curious we have a pond to but because the winters are so cold and bad here i bring my fish in and winter them in a tank, i was gona use a pond deicer but my fountain and the cascade waterfall would freez solid. Mine aint nothing big and fancy but it serves its purpose not only being beautiful and attracting tons wildlife and butterflie and dragon flies but its very rlelaxing and soothing to lay out by it in a lounge chair durring the summer days reading a book or just listening to the water sounds. We have gold fish, fresh water clams, tadpoles, newts and tons frogs in it durring the summer and a few snails.
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I may not know what a pleco is but I DO know that Prizmbatch is a "she", not a "he"
    He, She, Whats the difference?

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Oct. 26 2005,3:26)]He, She, Whats the difference?
    Endocrine sytem and "plumbing". [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my pond isn't that fancy either but it's good for me. it's 90 gal. and is about 3ft. deep in the middle. it has 3 shelfs too. and i live in tx so i doesn't get that cold. the plecos come in for the winter but the goldfish will be ok. they will hibernate. i looked for a heater/ deicer thingy and they don't sell them here i just got laughed at because it doesn't get that cold

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Oct. 24 2005,9:43)]They can get HUUUUUUUUGE. Someone recently just caught some record breaker or something...it was on TV.

They are kinda gross...

Why didn't someone say "catfish"! Hmmmph!

But Ozzy is still a typo. He's a typozzy. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]
    too bad u cant eat them! i know personally how big they get. we caught one with a net that was about 15-20" long. i use to have one about 8"
    \"Nepenthes, the Devil's Cup\" - Santos
    Updated 5/27/06 Grow/Want List
    Updated 4/4/06 My Nepenthes Photo Album
    Feel free to call me @: (562)528-6223 - seriously!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast