My parents recieved this letter today.
* * It gives me great pleasure to inform you that your son, clint, has been nominated to attentd the National Youth Leaderhsip forum on Medicine.
* * Your son's participation should be a tremendous honor for you, and it is extremely important to me. *As an alumnus of the inaugural session of the National youth Leadership Forum on Mediceine, I am a strong believer in the educational opportunities offered by this challenging and motivational program.
blah blah blah, talks about personal experiances of Shashin Doshi, M.D.
* * For your son, this program could very well serve as a life-changing experience - as he will participate and serve in a program reserved only for the highest achieving students in America, who exhibit exceptional leadership potential as well as an interest in and an aptitude for a career in medicine.
* * In the next few days, Clint will receive official confirmations of his nomination with all of the important details we will need for enrollment.
* * As a Forum participant, Clint will be adademically challenged, encouraged and motivated by interaction with *practicing medical professionals. *He will enhance his already impressive scholastic credentials and be able to highlight his attendance at the Forum when applying to top colleges and universities.
* * blah blah blah future caree.
* * The Forum on Medicine expects to enroll students form a variety of backgrounds and with a broad range of interests and goals. *I hope your son will choose to join these highly motivated and accomplished sophomores and juniors from across America.
* * blah blah questions and comments.
Shashin Doshi, M.D.
Senior Councilor to the National youth Leadership Forum on Medicine
I'm so happy!