What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In case you are missing the excitement...

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Some folks who don't have a greenhouse (like ME) may not frequent the Greenhouse forum, but you might want to go check out Adnedarn's post. He just got a BIG greenhouse (from Petflytrap I might add!) and he is showing its construction in photos. Pretty interesting. Its going up really fast. Its not quite complete so check it out and look for the finished product.

I think this means Andrew can grow LOTS more plants and therefore he should give us all free stuff....
laugh.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Congratulations to Andrew. What a year...a new baby AND a new greenhouse!
biggrin.gif

And also you should go check out the video posted in the same forum. Its an interview with our esteemed member and mod Arie in Israel. You can see his plants, his greenhouse and Arie himself! The narration is in Hebrew but you can figure out what they are talking about.

Too bad we don't have videos of everybody. That would be fun to see.
smile.gif

I agree about the videos. It's always cool to see the people on this forum!

my computers too slow to load vidios
smile_h_32.gif

Hehe, guess i've been too busy to see this
smile_n_32.gif
The green house is done!!! Check it out. I'm sooo proud.
smilie4.gif
lol
Andrew

I'm preparing the ground for my new greenhouse this weekend
smile.gif

Dang, who isn't getting a greenhouse! All the cool kids are doing it
biggrin.gif

We all know that cool kids grow their plants outdoors.

I don't know what all the fuss is about. Andrew's just gettin' an ol' stinky greenhouse. ..............
smile_n_32.gif

Alexis, you are getting a greenhouse too?!! Congratulations! Go give Mike King a run for his money...heehee.
smile_l_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]We all know that cool kids grow their plants outdoors.

No way, the cool kids grow their plants in terrariums
cool.gif

I'm going to make a simple, true, statement. All the cool kids grow CPs period! If you don't have the conditioins to grow them outside, get a green house. If you can't afford or don't have place for a green house, grow them inside. If you don't want alot of lights all over a rack and to humidify your whole house, get a terrera!! Anyway you grow them. ...all the cool kids are growin cps.
smile_m_32.gif

Congrats Alexis!! We gonna get all these cool pics on yours too?
smile_l_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LLeopardGGecko @ Nov. 01 2005,9:13)]No way, the cool kids grow their plants in terrariums
cool.gif
Denial - it's not only a river in Egypt...

This message was brought to you by a semi-cool (and overgrown) kid who's just been forced to move all his lowlanders back into terrariums (1) because he's still tinkering with the GH heating system.

(1) and HATING it. As I emoted the other day in another forum:
<rant>To tell the truth, I [expletive] hate [expletive] terrariums. Sure, they're pretty to behold, but it's like putting bears, large cats and other predatory beauties in cages - utter mutilation of their natural splendor and everything they stand for. </rant>
The only good thing about these tanks is that they make my office nice and toasty...

Back