Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: An honest questions from a guy for all the girls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my wife and i hit it off really quick when we were dating and actually had the "rules" conversation after a couple of dates. there have been zero misunderstandings since, atleast in that area. as far as what is cheating. that can only be defined by the couple. some women are much more relaxed than others on this are as are men(i do know some men that are 100% faithful and wouldnt dream of cheating, well maybe dream but never cross the line to actually doing anything [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] )

i have complete faith in my wife making the right choices as she knows ill be out the door as soon as i were to find out. i would expect her to do the same to me.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Nov. 03 2005,12:44)]i have complete faith in my wife making the right choices as she knows ill be out the door as soon as i were to find out. i would expect her to do the same to me.
    *mental image of that car photo* [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's weird is that people can accept epic levels of neglect or abuse in a relationship and it isn't cheating unless the partner is caught having sex with someone else.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 2 cents worth on cheating, well if he hangs out with said girl and holds hands or even kisses her and said woman dont know this is going on well thats cheating, if he has sex with her and says oh it didnt mean anything, thats cheating if he gets said girl prego thats cheating, Any of these things happen in my relationship with JR SHAME ON HIM!! He not only will be kicked to the curb but i will re-arange his face let alone his life style.. And for the girl hes cheating with well i feel sorry for what i will do to her, most girls or guys know that the person there having this said affiar or sex relationship with know that the other person is either married or involed with another. Thats what makes it even worse, the girl or guy thinks HA HA i took him/her away from you. Getting drunk is the worst excuse or even getting high as a excuse is wont get you anywhere. My oldest just went thru a very nasty break up due to she was working while her boyfriend was having a nightly affair with the blond bimbo 3 doors down only to come home one night to find a nasty bye bye note im with so and so. Not only did he hurt her badly but also use to beat her taking his frustrations out on my daughter while having a grand ol time with the bimbo few doors down. He even got the blond bimbo prego befour my daughter was dumped. I know he prays everyday that he will not bump into me as it will be his last..
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (*Barracuda_45* @ Nov. 04 2005,5:39)]My 2 cents worth on cheating, well if he hangs out with said girl and holds hands or even kisses her and said woman dont know this is going on well thats cheating, if he has sex with her and says oh it didnt mean anything, thats cheating if he gets said girl prego thats cheating, Any of these things happen in my relationship with JR SHAME ON HIM!! He not only will be kicked to the curb but i will re-arange his face let alone his life style.. And for the girl hes cheating with well i feel sorry for what i will do to her, most girls or guys know that the person there having this said affiar or sex relationship with know that the other person is either married or involed with another. Thats what makes it even worse, the girl or guy thinks HA HA i took him/her away from you. Getting drunk is the worst excuse or even getting high as a excuse is wont get you anywhere. My oldest just went thru a very nasty break up due to she was working while her boyfriend was having a nightly affair with the blond bimbo 3 doors down only to come home one night to find a nasty bye bye note im with so and so. Not only did he hurt he badly but also use to beat her taking his frustrations out on my daughter while having a grand ol time with the bimbo few doors down. He even got the blond bimbo prego befour my daughter was dumped. I know he prays everyday that he will not bump into me as it will be his last..
    thats messed up!!!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img]
    lets go stomp on this foo lol(the member on pft)
    \"Nepenthes, the Devil's Cup\" - Santos
    Updated 5/27/06 Grow/Want List
    Updated 4/4/06 My Nepenthes Photo Album
    Feel free to call me @: (562)528-6223 - seriously!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (*Barracuda_45* @ Nov. 04 2005,5:39)]My 2 cents worth on cheating, well if he hangs out with said girl and holds hands or even kisses her and said woman dont know this is going on well thats cheating, if he has sex with her and says oh it didnt mean anything, thats cheating if he gets said girl prego thats cheating, Any of these things happen in my relationship with JR SHAME ON HIM!! He not only will be kicked to the curb but i will re-arange his face let alone his life style.. And for the girl hes cheating with well i feel sorry for what i will do to her, most girls or guys know that the person there having this said affiar or sex relationship with know that the other person is either married or involed with another. Thats what makes it even worse, the girl or guy thinks HA HA i took him/her away from you. Getting drunk is the worst excuse or even getting high as a excuse is wont get you anywhere. My oldest just went thru a very nasty break up due to she was working while her boyfriend was having a nightly affair with the blond bimbo 3 doors down only to come home one night to find a nasty bye bye note im with so and so. Not only did he hurt her badly but also use to beat her taking his frustrations out on my daughter while having a grand ol time with the bimbo few doors down. He even got the blond bimbo prego befour my daughter was dumped. I know he prays everyday that he will not bump into me as it will be his last..
    sorry 'cuda i really want everyone too see this post you have made. and sorry to move the emotion on what im about to post.

heres a pic of my gf, as you can see shes grabbing a hold tightly as not to let go, well she has a reason to because shes older than me...

\"Nepenthes, the Devil's Cup\" - Santos
    Updated 5/27/06 Grow/Want List
    Updated 4/4/06 My Nepenthes Photo Album
    Feel free to call me @: (562)528-6223 - seriously!

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you 2 make a cute couple. Man check out the body language there! you look like youre about to start elbowing her off ya.
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast