Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol hey i didnt noticed that!
    \"Nepenthes, the Devil's Cup\" - Santos
    Updated 5/27/06 Grow/Want List
    Updated 4/4/06 My Nepenthes Photo Album
    Feel free to call me @: (562)528-6223 - seriously!

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awwwww what a lovely pic fc3srx713b,
    "Quote"
    sorry 'cuda i really want everyone too see this post you have made. and sorry to move the emotion on what im about to post.

Not a prob fc3srx713b, its hard for some people to realize or know that cheating can turn abusive, but then again theres alot of people out there that are very abusive twards ther spouse. Befour i met JR 21yrs ago i was in a very abusive relationship and my boyfriend was also cheating at the same time. I never want my girls to go thru that and im glad Andrea is no longer with that moron and she has moved on with her life. To many times she called me in the middle of the night screaming and crying about what he did to her and to many times i had to zooooooooom over to get her to find he was gone due to he was scared to death of MOM's wrath. Everything i went thru when i was younger has made me the strongest woman possible today and to not take crap from anyone. Now JR knows if he ever cheats on me and i find out oooooooooooooooooooh boy thats a big no no.. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img] He also knows he ever raises a hand to me hes gona be hurtin for it.. Now it does go both ways there are some really abusive women out there as well twards guys but this is how i look at it he/she hurts you once shame on them, does it twice shame on you does it the third time well thats plain outright your fault for staying in the relationship period.
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually just read posts and keep my opinions to myself. However, this is one that begs for me to reply so there is no need to continue to twist my arm on this one (hehehhe ) . In my opinion, cheating in a relationship is not an accident of circumstance nor is it made excusable with pathetic justifications. There is no such thing as , " It just happened, or I was drunk , " You didn't pay attention to me", etc... rather when someone cheats within the confines of a serious committed relationship; it is a CHOICE that has been made by that person. That person has CHOSEN to cheat, that person has chosen to accept whatever ramifications this causes for him/her within his/her relationship. This is a person that has chosen to enter into relations, whether they be physical, emotional or what have you, at the expense of their partner with whom they have agreed to share a loving, committed relationship. This person, whom decides to cheat has also decided that the committed relationship that they have been a part of can be let go. Quite honestly, I consider cheating in a relationship a form of emotional violent act. Bottom line? This is one of the most selfish, self-centered acts that one person can choose to hurt another with. It is never ok to go outside of your relationship to solve problems within a relationship. I cannot imagine the total and utter devistation that I would feel if my husband were to chose this option. I see him with two eyes, yet love him with a million hearts... That is my opinion. ( I will now go back into my corner and observe the festivities !)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been with my lady for 30 years--------and she still likes me! Guess its because I am such a good cook, or maybe because I can wash and fold, separate the colors from the whites, and was trainable enough to learn how to put the seat down. Been bumpy, sometimes aggravating, but, I wouldn't trade it for a cephalotus or nepenthes or a drosera/dionaea, Byblis, drosophyllum, heliamphora, or a sarrac---waitaminit!----------- Yeah, even sarracenia. Its been hard, but good. Cheating? What's that?
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (SweetLeaf @ Nov. 06 2005,6:06)]There is no such thing as " You didn't pay attention to me",
    i hear this alot. this is absolutley NOT an excuse! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Nov. 06 2005,6:19)]Been with my lady for 30 years--------and she still likes me!
    to the new people in a relationship: be careful between the two words, 'like' and 'love'. i have been in trouble for using 'like' instead of 'love'.
    Bugweed has been in a long-term relationship so i think i know what he means...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup! You know exactly what I mean. She's older than me too by three years. Nobody else will do. After all, she's OK for a girl!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Nov. 06 2005,7:19)]After all, she's OK for a girl!
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    funny though!
    my gf is older that me by 4-5 years... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast